• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I have found my way back...

Lagirl86

I was a registered user a while back... Though I never said anything. Just observed mainly. Anyway- I thought I would say hi this time around :) I'm looking forward to getting involved in discussions and getting to know some of you this time.

Well, Hello,
Welcome back... I have been here a short while but have found so much information and made a lot of friends.

Welcome Home...

:D

welcome back :D

evidently we failed to completely scare the poly out of you the first time ;)

Welcome to my neighbor living over in the Red Stick. From your neighbor living in the Heart of Acadiana.

Hi Lagirl! We are glad you are venturing out a bit more this time. I am sure you have some good thoughts to share with us. I encourage you to try and make the Ladies Chat on Tuesday nights. The link is at the top of the Forum page. It is a chance to get to know some of the ladies on this site. We love new people! Hope you find some good things at this site.

Back