• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I need prayer to go to the National Retreat

A

Anonymous

Hi, some of you know me from my posts. I need prayer for guidance
I know I need to be there and I just need the way to be clear to go.
It is the weekend of the fourth of july which is very busy at the resort.
I am going to put my request in for the time off this week. Please pray for me. Thank you dede

Will do. Hope to see you there.

I will be praying that you will be able to attend. I look very forward to meeting you.

Thanks everyone, Can I mention one little problem,,,, My daughter is due
about that time. Can we ask the Lord if he could allow her to deliver 2 days early ,, please... :oops: ;)

We can. Wouldn't be nice to asak for it to be a coupla weeks late! :roll: :lol:

She would disown me if i prayed that. She is ready NOW!!! :lol:

I imagine! *grin* As I remember (been nearly 30 years ...) waterbeds were the sole thing that was RIGHT about the late term period of pregnancy. It seems like our first WAS 2 weeks late, and Mamma was NOT a happy camper! :x :lol:

And Daddy trying to induce using a home-made concoction of Orange-Passion Fruit Juice and Castor oil did NOT help!!!! :eek: :)

:lol: when i first read the post i thought that you were saying that you were preggers with a girl and that she was fixin to be born at that time :eek: :lol:

we will be prayin

Will do, Mo.

God is ABLE (and even really likes to) do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Looking forward by faith to seeing you there.

Back