• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I repent

DrRay777

To all,

I just want to say that this web site has been a true blessing to me in many ways. I have learned a lot from the people here and the references that have been shared. I know that we all share different views of God, but hopefully will come together on these issues one day. God has given me much and I have had great benefit from what He has given me as direct revelation. Rarely do I learn from others as I have here and this again has helped me greatly in my walk with the Lord. I want to repent if anything that I have said or done has not been to the glory of God and hope that anyone that I have offended in any way will forgive me.

I look forward to continued fellowship with those on this site and look forward to the day that we will all be together in the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

May you all be richly blessed,

Ray

you are cool with me, doc
sometimes my eyes glaze over as you get long-winded, ;) but you do have some good insights that are much appreciated.
and your heart to hear from Father is excellent

Let me second Steve, word for word!

May or may not agree. Trust your heart. Enjoy you thoroughly.

Dr. Ray,

Thank you for everything that you add to this forum, regardless of if I agree or not. I don't feel the need to forgive you for anything, I will leave that up to God, and you have not done anything that I thought was in pride. Every person at one point in time has done something that they thought was right and Godly and then later realized that it was not as holy as they thought. I respect your humbleness and admire your devotion to keeping yourself in line with this forum's unity, and with God's plan for this forum.

Paul

Dr Ray,

I appreciate you as well. I want to stay on your good side....I might need some plastic surgery!

Blessings

Doc

Thanks for your post drray. If the truth were known, we all offend by our words from time to time!

Blessings!

Thanks guys. I hope you know how much I appreciate you all! May God's glory shine upon you and yours both now and forever.

Be blessed,

Ray

Neat, I'll keep in touch elsewhere once I get caught up on stuff again. Bless you and where you go. Forums are pretty time consuming, I can understand having to lay off on one.

jair,
i think that you misunderstand. he is speaking in the present tense and not leaving.
unless i am the one who misunderstands :oops:

Dr Ray,
Repent for what. We all at times may say something on here that does not sit well with someone else. I am a prime example of that. We are all here to learn, edify, grow in our knowledge of BF as well as scripture as a whole and to uplift each other when we are down or sadden as well as in prayer. So be of good cheer my brother for all is well at least in my book :D .

Thanks. I felt led to do so and I try to be obedient. I can be abrasive at times and God is working with me on that. Thanks for being patient. I am trying. :D

Be blessed,

Ray

Back