• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I thought this was cool

Yiska

Real Person
Female
So I have been on several polygamist sites and forums looking for well potential sisterwives. On a invite only site there was a discussion about a man telling his pastor he believed in polygamy. He then gave his Pastor a link to the Biblical Families Forum. After his Pastor read some he agreed that polygamy wasn't a sin.

That was Jodi Wood.
Pretty awesome use of Andrew’s study.

Last edited:
I wish I had all these site materials way back when...

That was Jody Wood.
Wondered about that. He called a couple of days ago and told a similar story, so I wondered if that was the same situation. Very cool.

General word to everybody: The website functions partly as a kind of homing beacon for guys like us to find each other, but it is also designed to be a resource for each of us to use with friends and family, pastors, law enforcement, etc. Please continue to share success stories (very encouraging!), and also to give feedback on ways we can improve the information that's presented on the site.

So I have been on several polygamist sites and forums looking for well potential sisterwives. On a invite only site there was a discussion about a man telling his pastor he believed in polygamy.

Do you mind me asking what site it was, and if you'd let us know? Thanks

That name sounds very familiar. I thought he was already on here.... Maybe we were both on one of those FB Groups together. Hmm, i haven't been on FB for a few months. oh well..

I've been on fb hiatus as well. Kinda nice....

Poly HQ is Miguel's group on fb. Jodi is I guess a 'friend' of BF, in that he knows and has met with several of us, but isn't active here. You'll run across him on fb as Jodi ThirdMonkey Wood.

Back