• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I would like to have a camping reteat in central Texas

lightoflifeishe

Hello!! I would like to have a camping retreat here in central Texas and try to get poly minded people together and fellowship and worship and just have a good time. If anyone is interested just let me know and any suggestions would be apperaited.. thank u

We'll be happy to give you some logistical support. Contact sweetlissa, I suspect she'll be willing to help out also.

I will do anything I can to help this get off the ground. I love camping but I hope for real toilets and showers if at all possible. For me, summer or fall is best but I will try to participate whenever we decide.

Sweetlissa

Midway Park is located on the east shore of the South Bosque River. From IH 35 take Hwy 6 for about 5 miles, exit right at Midway Park exit, circle under bridge; park is 1/2 mile down service road.

Camping

The park is currently open year round from 6:00am to 10:00pm. The park has 11 camping sites with water, electric & sewer, ($22.00/night), 22 camping sites with water & electric hookups ($20.00/night), 4 double sites ($36.00/night) and 5 primitive/tent sites ($12.00/night). The park also has a multi-use play area for children and a boat ramp..

Park Map click here

Midway Park Campsite

Multi-Use Play Area

Day Use Facilities

Midway Park has a two-lane boat ramp for launching boats. The fee for boat launching is $4.00 per day.

From Midway Park the Hwy 6 bridge can be seen as it spans over Waco Lake.

check this out and i will give a website and see if this is suitable or do we need to come up with a different place.

Back