• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

If God has gifted you a godly wife, trust in her

Barry

Male
What a year we have had—my covenant household. Anger, confusion, true sorrow, slowly and ploddingly replaced by indescribable joy. All I attribute to God and all worked through the most loving, patient and diligent hands of my wife.
And yet I still imagine I can do good without first heeding her indispensable counsel.
How silly I feel. Silly, humbled, encouraged, and deeply indebted to my Savior who died for me and has chosen to bestow upon me the unmerited gift of this amazing woman.
My wife knows full well my vision and my desire for godly offspring and a strong, biblical family that will impact our world through the testimony of a godly heritage.
And I have come to understand that it will be through her godly counsel that I can have hope to do good.
And so I and we are still seeking. But I am content to seek through her eyes. For hers is a pure heart.
Thank you all for this site. It has only been a few days, but you all influence far beyond what you may imagine. And a very special thank you to Andrew for his counsel and particularly, that counsel my wife has received from his wife.

@Barry, glad you're here on the site; I know you'll find it encouraging and informative. If you don't mind, take a look at our Introductions forum and add a thread letting everybody here know a little bit about yourself and our family. I've enjoyed getting to know you on the phone, and I know you'll enjoy getting to know the community the here.

Welcome Barry! We look forward to getting to know you better. I also hope that will include your lovely wife. I encourage her to sign up herself and make an introduction to the ladies. She is very well to join us on Monday nights for a Ladies Chat we have. It starts at 7:30 pm EST, but you can come at anytime. More information about it is in the Ladies Only section. We would love to have her!

Welcome, Barry! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to BF.

Back