• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I'm back.

RGK

Real Person
Hello everyone, Its been 4yrs since I first found BF. I know some of you, but many are new faces. I'm using a new profile from before. Due to threats 2 years ago.from some extended family. In order to protect my privacy, I had Nathan change my profile name.

My name is Robert i'm the husband of 2 and father of 12. We have had a multi-generational vision while living a self (God) sustaining agrarian lifestyle for years. My wives homeschool my arrows. We try and live an all natural life as much as possible growing and producing 90% of our own food. Plus we produce thoudands of pounds of food and home made products which we sell, barter,.or bless the needy in our community. We believe in and support family integrated churchs,ventures, and homesteads.

I had a long conversation with Nathan B on the phone tonight. We caught up on each others lives, and talked about old times. He told me about some of the things the Lord is doing with BF and some of the changes. I'm excited to be back involved with BF. I told him I would like to offer to help anyone on the forum with advise and life lessons I've learned being in a plural marriage. I believe my failures may be more help than my successes. There seems to be a lot more of them.

Keep in mind my post are done by a dummy with 4 thumbs trying to use a touch screen on a smart phone.

I travel the country every other month. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to get to meet some of you. I will try and post my location and where i'm headed on a regular basis. If you see I may be crossing your path, drop me a line, and if I have time I would love to stop and chat.

Robert
Psalms 128

Welcome back, Robert! You have been missed. :D

Hi Robert. Thanks for your post and I look forward to hearing your life lessons. Regards, ylop

Pleased to meet you Robert. I look forward to reading your posts and the possibility of meeting you someday in your travels.

Best Regards,
Steven

Hi, you growing 90 percent of your own food is cool. The food these days is horrible. We try and eat alot of oganic, whenever we can get to it. but its difficult. What do you sell?

sharonr said:
Hi, you growing 90 percent of your own food is cool. The food these days is horrible. We try and eat alot of oganic, whenever we can get to it. but its difficult. What do you sell?

Hello, we are organic when practical and sometimes when not practical. We are becoming more organic every year. We sell vegetables, raw cow and goats milk, raw cheese, lye and Goat milk soap, all natural baked goods, pastured chicken, turkey, beef and eggs. The list is growing. I've had the idea of sponsoring a retreat were families good come camp and see how we do things, and feed everyone only food from our farm.

vegetables, raw cow and goats milk, raw cheese, lye and Goat milk soap, all natural baked goods, pastured chicken, turkey, beef and eggs.
Wow, I would buy from you if I could. The raw cheese sounds so good, I wonder how that taste, compared to the junk we get at the store. And the goat milk soap sounds cool. Can I pm about the lye and goat milk soap. I have some questions.
I'm a health junkie so to speak. All nautural everything from the hair to the food we eat. I never heard of pastured chicken. I've eaten and continue to try and eat cage free chicken. The raw milk interest me. Does it taste better than regular milk. I of course dont see it in stores. I would love the farm life. But I'm thankful for what I do got. My Father in law has a farm with cows, and grows his own veggies.

Sure send me a pm and I will put you in touch with wife 1 who handles the foods and wife 2 handles the soaps.

sharonr said:
Wow, I would buy from you if I could. The raw cheese sounds so good, I wonder how that taste, compared to the junk we get at the store. And the goat milk soap sounds cool. Can I pm about the lye and goat milk soap. I have some questions.

Check a my wife Maria's soap Facebook page. Its under Soap Millers. Like and share her page while you are at it. Tell her I sent you.

Robert
Psalms 128

We (Sara and Mark) are also friends with Katie and yourself on Facebook. Welcome, welcome, welcome back to Biblical Families. Glad to see you on here, as Facebook gets so cluttered and conversation seems to lose traction very quickly. You are right about where I envisioned myself being (though I didn't have a clue about poly) about 4 years ago. We did some pastured poultry and raised a few lambs. Now settling down in Maine again, where the climate isn't easy to deal with but the economy demands local raised food and is willing to pay for it!

If you are ever coming along toward Maine (nobody does....) we will make room for ya. If bringing the family, just give us a warning as our landlord demands notice if we have more than 12 people visit, :D

Mark and Sara

I have had several PM s here and on Facebook asking about me and my family's story. I have.decided to open a portion of my blog that tells our story from 3 perspectives (mine, Katies and Marias) along with a fictional story I wrote. It only tells the story of the beginning almost 4 years ago. There has been a lot that has happened since then. I will publish that story when I get it finished.

I will leave this open to the public for a week or so. Please leave any comment s on the story here in this thread and not the blog.

It can be viewed at www.3rsfor1.blogspot.com

Robert
Psalms128

Wow, I'm amazed as I reflect on your story. Our story is quite different and we are still in the beginning stages, but it's amazing to see how God works as described in your story. It gives hope, challenges me to step up more in my role as father and husband to one. Thank you for taking the time to write it up for others to learn.
Take Care and if you're ever in the NW Atlanta area do let me know. Would love to meet over coffee or breakfast.
Chris

Chris Nystrom,

I'm glad little ol me could be inspiring to someone.

Robert
Psalm 128

Hello, I am a new member of this forum, Nice to meet you!

rosesnowm said:
Hello, I am a new member of this forum, Nice to meet you!

Its nice to meet you also. Welcome to Biblical Families. I hope find what you're looking for.

Robert
Psalm 128

Back