• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I'm back.

Someone emailed me yesterday requesting the Web address to my other blog and suggested I put it on BF and Facebook. I copied and pasted my reply email below.

Tom,

Here is the blog you requested. It's been a couple of years since I posted anything on it. Some of the pictures of the ice roads to Port Radium in Northwest Territories CanadaI drove are on there. I will email more to you when I can. I think they are on my Laptop. the I think the picture of the 797 CAT dump truck I hauled the chassis for is on there. my truck and trailer with load weighed 260,000 lbs. It took about a dozen other trucks to haul the fall off parts ie tires and cab.

www.haulinheavy.blogspot.com

Blessings
Robert Miller
Psalm 128

We are having a real open house church service all day 3/23 and 24. Kids are camping out. Includes cookout and fellowship. All are welcome. Austin to Springfield ain't that far:p

Back