• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat "I'm the Other Woman"

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
This was up on the Daily Mail today, masquerading as informative content.

Ponder the irony: "This is what I really think when I'm with your husband."

Guess what doesn't even REMOTELY figure into the 'informed discussion'?

Hint: I put this link here, in the Ghetto, because you might, if you see it on this story, be able to 'connect-the-dots' to see why the sun-god-day Whore Church, AND the Whore Synagogue, are equally clueless on everything related.

I find it interesting how these women are all insistent that they have no feelings for the man and it's all just fun, no regrets, don't care about anyone else. I don't think this is natural for a woman. This is an unnatural state of shamelessness. They know how society frowns on this situation, and have reacted to that opposition not by finding how to do it morally, but rather by becoming hard-hearted and shameless about it, even promiscuous with other men also.

It is very sad how the way our society is set up has manipulated these women to become shameless hussies, when a different society would have manipulated many of the same women to become happy and devoted second wives.

I find it interesting how these women are all insistent that they have no feelings for the man and it's all just fun, no regrets, don't care about anyone else. I don't think this is natural for a woman. This is an unnatural state of shamelessness. They know how society frowns on this situation, and have reacted to that opposition not by finding how to do it morally, but rather by becoming hard-hearted and shameless about it, even promiscuous with other men also.

It is very sad how the way our society is set up has manipulated these women to become shameless hussies, when a different society would have manipulated many of the same women to become happy and devoted second wives.
Very true.

In a different society, some of them would have been happy and devoted second wives. Others would have been happy and devoted first, and only wives.

While polygamy is basically prohibited in our society, marriage in general is also discouraged.

Some women are also like Pharaoh of old. Their hearts are hard, and their wickedness great.

"...vessels of wrath prepared for destruction" (Romans 9:23)

Perhaps 🤔🤷

This culture and mindset of monogamy only is so harmful. Recently I had a conversation with a struggling single mom, she professed the Christian faith and I was just making small talk with her as I was hoping I could encourage her in the right direction as the church seemed to have a good hold on her, caught up in the normal teachings and headship structure of a church involved single mom. After a bit of back and forth she tells me out of respect for my wife she isn't willing to communicate with me and that I am disrespectful to my wife for talking with her. My response was I am sorry I thought you were a Christian. I think that may have set off a religious spirit because the following responses although civil were not Christian responses. That conversation made me so sorrowful for the condition teachers and wolves have put and keep people in through their terrible doctrine. I listened to a marriage sermon on the radio today and in some ways it was pretty solid, teaching a form of headship and men and women's roles but at its core was still this understanding of being "faithful" to ones wife that isn't biblical. So much damage has been done by the monogamy only death cult.

Last edited:
This was up on the Daily Mail today, masquerading as informative content.

Ponder the irony: "This is what I really think when I'm with your husband."

Guess what doesn't even REMOTELY figure into the 'informed discussion'?

Hint: I put this link here, in the Ghetto, because you might, if you see it on this story, be able to 'connect-the-dots' to see why the sun-god-day Whore Church, AND the Whore Synagogue, are equally clueless on everything related.
Thank you for the article. Another window through which we can see the decay and disaster M-O religiosity has brought.

I agree. Anytime people abandon the truth it is sin, and sin brings confusion, destruction, and death.
Just so.

Scripture says we are not to turn either to the right hand or to the left... There is a certain danger in thinking His ways are too strict and deciding not to keep them, to be sure, but there is also a danger in thinking we have a concept of a holier ideal that we will impose upon the world. Both are sin. Monogamy Only? Why not start a purity ideal vestal virgins cult? Why not all become eunuchs so there is no uncleanness from seminal emissions?

The fact is, when we decide we know better than Him, and start removing tools He gave people to navigate this life, we are causing problems. I don't want to have to give an account for people being left in unrighteously bad situations because I thought to impose an ideal on folks in His great name.

Back