• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Info about Polygny

Hello. I am new to this site. Recently I've been filling open to practicing polygny as a Christian. What books or websites should I read in order to research this topic more.
Welcome!

There is quite a bit of info on this site :) I recommend reading through the resources section on the home page of Biblical Families.
Also, the ladies on the site have a great deal of experience and good advice. I recommend reaching out to them on the ladies only section and getting to know them.

We’re glad you’re here!

@Asforme&myhouse is right on.
I would just add that there is a ladies chat on Monday nights at 1830 central time.

Last edited:
Welcome. And I concur with the previous stated recommendations for resources...

Shalom!
It would be great to get to know you a little better. If you visit the Introductions page, you can tell us a little bit about yourself.

Shalom, Shalom.

Welcome! Welcome! Glad to have you here. You may also check out the FAQ’s, Links of interest and Book reviews under the drop downs once you tap the Forums link.

Welcome! Glad you found us. I hope we can help you along your journey to see if plural marriage is for you or not. I encourage you to post an introduction in the Introduction Thread. We love learning about new folks! I would encourage also you to get in the Word of God and learn all you can about marriage, read what interests you here on the forum, and take a look at the other stuff @Verifyveritas76 has mentioned.

Hello. I am new to this site. Recently I've been filling open to practicing polygny as a Christian. What books or websites should I read in order to research this topic more.
Welcome. Please introduce yourself, join the ladies chat and if you have any questions I would be more than glad to answer the best I can, I have found most of the people here are a great resource. Being a single woman looking at PM can be a little intimidating but very rewarding life. I hope to get to know you a little better.
Blessings and Shalom

Welcome, I agree with everyone here go to the FAQ and book review page lots and lots of info.

@Rae of Sunshine, aside from general inquiries which as many have echoed here, there are terrific resources on this site, I myself am new here and have been browsing them everyday now learning a ton, but was there anything in specific that you were curious about?

Back