• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Interesting and amazing doors opening...

My past observation is that when the economy is good there is almost no interest in poly from women. Conversely there is more interest from men because they're doing better and can afford to add to their families.

With the economy getting bad because of Biden I expect to see more women interested in poly again.

My past observation is that when the economy is good there is almost no interest in poly from women. Conversely there is more interest from men because they're doing better and can afford to add to their families.

With the economy getting bad because of Biden I expect to see more women interested in poly again.
Interesting and quite logical observation.

I know this is dark but ... When the war is over in Ukraine I suspect there will be many more propoly gals in that country ...supply and demand

I know this is dark but ... When the war is over in Ukraine I suspect there will be many more propoly gals in that country ...supply and demand

There are a lot of single moms coming over from Ukraine with kids who need a place to live.

Hint. hint.

Be cautious. The country from which these people are coming is predominantly corrupt, and thus it's a mistake to assume without some vetting that anyone you bring into your home will share your same approach to values.

The other thing to watch out for is that this very coordinated emigration is being billed as a tsunami of single-moms-with-children. The numbers don't bear this out, because the numbers of male war deaths are a tiny fraction of the number of fathers who would have had to disappear from these 'single mothers.' What is inevitable after the U.S. and each country accepts large numbers of women and children and grants them citizenship, with or without new marriages, the whole chain migration dynamic is going to kick in with a vengeance, and then you'll have Ukrainian men with Ukrainian values showing up on your doorstep expecting, at the very least, the return of their wives and offspring -- and perhaps many other things you might not want to contend with.

Be careful about assuming the propaganda that we're rescuing a bunch of people from a peaceful democracy.

Back