• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

International Day of Prayer for Biblical Marriage, Feb 4th

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This thread is to post prayer requests for the first International Day of Prayer (and Fasting) for Biblical Marriage (and families), being held Feb 4th, 2011, or to type in a prayer, even.
Let's keep this thread to requests (and they can be personal, or larger) and prayers. More discussion around this day can be found here: http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2224

Re: International Day of Prayer for Biblical Marriage, Feb 4

Prayer Request:

The eradication of diabetes, in particular among BF families, as there is reason to believe that it constitutes an intentional spiritual attack on the family.

For colleges and seminaries to begin serious investigation of this subject so it will spread into the minds of the next generation of Bible teachers, pastors, evangelists, and spiritual leaders in Evangelical Bible believing congregations.

For families who believe this to keep the gospel still as the most fundemental focus of their lives.

That all those that come to this site, this ministry, and us members will come to know our Messiah Yahushua for the salvation of their sins if they don't already.

I agree with those requests already mentioned in the previous posts in this thread.

Regarding CeclW's request, I have ample reason to agree that it is a deliberate spiritual attack by our enemy with the intent to slow down or even stop the spread of Biblical Marriage and Biblical Families.

I also would like to thank Scarecrow for this post: http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2196&p=21433#p21433 That information was a direct answer to prayer! Thank you, Scarecrow, for listening to the Holy Spirit and posting that. (But shed the tie, dude! :D )

I started following those recommendations, and my blood sugar is steadily dropping. The pain in my feet from neuropathy is lessening every day. (That has to be Divine Healing, because neuropathy is irreversible according to what I have been told by doctors.) Those of us who are afflicted with diabetes need to attack it on both the physical side (diet, etc.) and the spiritual side (prayer and fasting.) Whatever you do, never call it "my diabetes." It belongs to the enemy, not me! I do NOT claim ownership of it.

International Day of Prayer, Conference Call information:

We will have 4 times tomorrow (Friday) where you may call in and prayer together with other folks on a conference call, these times will be:
10am EST
2pm EST
6pm EST
10pm EST

Someone will lead each prayer session. Feel free to join for as long or short as you are able. The Conference call number is:

605-715-4920    

Follow the instructions to join the call.

I just got back and saw this, is it on 5 minutes from now or is my time conversion wrong? Oh well, I'll probably try to call if I can get in.

Back