• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

intro and requests

blitziod

Hey All,
my name is Steve i am a 35 y/o christian semi single( i am dating a lovely poly woman) male from southeast texas...i live here now but was born and raised in fort worth...
I am here to talk to others and to hopefully find a poly friendly church that I ( and my wife/kids when i have them) can attend.

steve

blitziod said:
Hey All,
my name is Steve i am a 35 y/o christian semi single( i am dating a lovely poly woman) male from southeast texas...i live here now but was born and raised in fort worth...
I am here to talk to others and to hopefully find a poly friendly church that I ( and my wife/kids when i have them) can attend.

steve

Hello Steve,

We live in the Fort Worth area. I hope we can meet some day in the future.

blitziod said:
i grew up in ft.worth...yes would love to meet..are you setting up a church in fw?

Hello,

It is our plan to set up a poly friendly church in the N. Ft. Worth area. Somewhere around N. Richland Hills. However, we will not pursue it whole-heartedly until after January 2010 (due to present work considerations). However, we are thinking of having informal worship gatherings during this interim, while setting up the Constitution, By-Laws, Doctrinal Statements, Policy Statements, etc... The goal is to develop a proto-type church that welcomes polygynous families.

how many people in the area would come do you think? would it be worth it to rent a space some sundays? I am very interested in being involved in this and helping any way i can.

blitziod said:
how many people in the area would come do you think? would it be worth it to rent a space some sundays? I am very interested in being involved in this and helping any way i can.

We only know one other poly family nearby presently. We believe there are some more in the area, but have not made any contacts. As far as numbers, with just my family and the other family, it would be 6 adults, 7 children. Since we wouldn't be reaching out much until 2010, it would most likely be small for sometime (unless God has other ideas). We are living in an apt, but are looking for a home. The home may supply the needed room for a gathering of less than 20-25 people.

If you would like to talk more about this, you can contact me.

Howdy Ya'All,
I go by "David"i am a 41y/o Christian single male in central Texas. I live here now in Huntsville, Texas :eek: but was born and raised in 10% of the USA. I am here to talk to others and to hopefully find a poly friendly church that I can attend. I am a recent graduate of a BS degree in Film production. I hope to write and direct along with being a novelist.

Dave :!:

Welcome David!
If we want "poly-friendly" (non-Mormon) churches in America, we're going to have to step up and build them. May God give us the courage and guidance to do so. I hope you want to help!

DavidKR said:
Howdy Ya'All,
I go by "David"i am a 41y/o Christian single male in central Texas. I live here now in Huntsville, Texas :eek: but was born and raised in 10% of the USA. I am here to talk to others and to hopefully find a poly friendly church that I can attend. I am a recent graduate of a BS degree in Film production. I hope to write and direct along with being a novelist.

Dave :!:

Welcome Dave,

Blitzoid lives pretty close to you. We live near Fort Worth. We do not have any poly friendly churches established yet, but they are in future plans. Our plan is to establish one near Fort Worth within about a year and a half. If you are willing to move, this may be an option for you. Concerning Film Production, we will definately need to talk.

well i studied film and TV a bit and know my way around NLE system as well as a mixing board. Dave I have been interested in doing a podcast( maybe with some video) on polygamy. huntsville is a pretty good stretch now that i am not in houston any more...but please write

Gee whiz, that is just what I was hoping to hear. I know God is a God of details but for him to supply us with all our needs like this is amazing. I want to see us doing podcasts preferably with video so that we can be united as a worship group very soon. Fortunately I am not in charge of timing.

sound only podcasts are easy. Just everybody needs headsets and SKYPE. Then we sset up a conference call. This is all free. Recording them is easy windows XP..a little trikier i am finding out with VISTA but not too bad. I am game for doing one any sunday or some other day.

Blitz,

We out to set up a Skype conference call once a month for folks that are interested. They ARE pretty easy to do. I could record the calls and post them here on the BF forum for others to listen to later.

PM me and let me know if you want to work at getting this set up.

Blessings,

Doc

Back