• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introducing myself

A&R

Male
Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I have a beautiful and wonderful wife named Robynn and we have 4 beautiful little girls together. My wife and I knew for a long time that we would be searching for a third to add to our marriage but due to my job and location we could never find the right time to start looking. Now that I am switching careers and will be moving soon; we decided to start actively looking.

Since technically we are new to this does anyone have any advice for us?

Welcome!

My wife and I knew for a long time that we would be searching for a third to add to our marriage
Just to be clear, what exactly do you mean by this? If you marry another wife, she will not be married to your first wife, only to you. The marriages are separate.

If your wife wants to sign up we'd love to talk with her too! We have a ladies chat on Monday nights, she's most welcome to join us :).

My wife and I knew for a long time that we would be searching for a third to add to our marriage

Welcome!

Just to be clear, what exactly do you mean by this? If you marry another wife, she will not be married to your first wife, only to you. The marriages are separate.

If your wife wants to sign up we'd love to talk with her too! We have a ladies chat on Monday nights, she's most welcome to join us :).

Yes this is an important point. @A&R I'm hoping you simply misspoke.

Welcome!

Sorry I should have made this more clear. I am looking for a second wife. I will let her know about the group :)

Welcome!

Welcome!
I came from a family of five daughters (no sons).....you have my sympathies! Lol

I actually loved growing up together. I think being close as kids probably is part of why I like the idea of a sisterwife.

We have both, and I appreciate the differences.

I hope your wife will join too. It is very nice here to be able to talk with others that understand.

Hope you both enjoy the fellowship! :)

Reactions: A&R
Shalom, @A&R welcome.

Welcome to you, and we look forward to welcoming your third as well!

Greetings! Glad you found us.

Back