• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introducing Our Family

livenotyesterday

Hello all :)

I wanted to re-introduce our family since none of us really go into the forums and we are now a family. Micah (Who is like God?), Amy (1st wife) (BelovedLily), and I have become a family. We are working on getting our blog up and running better (www.micahswives.blogspot.com) and hope we make more friends than we already have. I look forward to chatting more! -Tara

So good to hear from you Tara. I will definitely be keeping tabs on your blog. I look forward to reading about all the good things God is doing in your lives. Praying for His way to be shown to you as you come together as a family.

Congratulations! And nice idea with the blog. Micah looks very happy in your family photo!

nice to meet you and yours. i have the greatest admiration for anyone living this life - particularly from a spiritual base.
j/L "Granny" Matrika / Rolling Buffalo Woman

Back