• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction - MarkH from west central Indiana

MarkH

Real Person
Mark from west central Indiana

Greetings. I’m a clergyman contractor providing religious services for the Bureau of Prisons for the last seventeen years. My official title is Spiritual Guide in a Faith-Based Life Skills Program. I have one wife who hasn’t yet studied the biblical principles surrounding biblical plural marriage. I have a heart tug for families in plural marriage and specifically the church’s response to these. I’m actively searching for denominations and independent churches that are evangelical plural marriage friendly. If you have links to resources, please let me know.

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome

Welcome!

Greetings and great to get to know another preacher who understands the truth about biblical marriage. Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

Welcome.
Plural accepting Evangelical churches seem pretty rare. 🤔

The Church belongs to Christ, so she will eventually submit to His will. He is the One building the true Church.

Last edited:
I don't suppose he approves of plural marriage, but Aaron Renn is an insightful Evangelical Christian writer (in Indiana). I'd generally recommend his writings. His "Three worlds of Evangelicalism" is a helpful framework for discerning the times.

If not or they are insufficient in numbers, there are other options. If God leads, which is crucial, I may participate/lead in starting one. That's another thread though.
There will eventually be some. God permits it, and His will won't be suppressed forever.

Hi Mark! I'm in many religious-centered Facebook groups, the only churches i've managed to find that support polygamy are LDS churches located in Utah and even those are few and far between.

Back