• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction - Torah Observant Family

Hello, I have been lurking the site for a couple years and figured I should make an account
and make a introduction post. Me and my wife are 36 and live in the midwest of the United States.
We are a Torah Observant family with faith in Yahusha. We are both in agreement of Polygyny and
would like to find another wife for me to marry. We have tried sisterwives.com, polygamy.com and
modernpolygamy.com. sisterwives and polygamy were mostly bots but modernpolygamy does have
real people on it(and we did talk to a some women that showed some potential!). but I still am faced with the common problem still that there is hardly any single women seeking polygyny especially in the Torah observant area.

I am still holding out hope there is a silent group of women out there still who just choose to not
make themselves known on online sites but would still respond in post or message when they see a post like this!

I'm not super good at introductions but here is a few points about us.

-we are super health oriented with eating clean foods and staying in shape.
-we like to make most of our food from scratch if we can, like milling our own flour for bread and etc.
-we only celebrate the feast in scripture, no christmas, easter and etc.

I can try and edit the post if i think of any more things to add later if i think of it!

Welcome! Glad you found us!

Quick aside, just realize this group is specifically not a dating forum. But I hope you find someone!

Welcome! Glad you found us!

Quick aside, just realize this group is specifically not a dating forum. But I hope you find someone!
Yes i am aware that it is not a dating site. I will say it would be a nice fresh of breath air to see that there are other Torah observant people around our age that also accept that polygny is not a sin! since leaving churchianity and the theological doctrines of men and having to contend againts that it left us pretty tired. Then coming into Torah we had to contend with the traditions of men also, just in a different flavor( Talmud, oral law, rabbinical traditions added in) it left us even more tired. Perhaps a post like this would encourage those like us also too tired to step out to rethink that!

Shalom and welcome, achi!

Honestly, best results come not from dating sites, but meat space.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome home!

Shalom and welcome, achi!

Honestly, best results come not from dating sites, but meat space.

Look forward to getting to know you!
Thanks! Yeah I'm sure we would have more chances to meet someone at a pecach or sukkot gathering. But from my own calendar studies I'd rather not follow the rabbinical calendar, so that puts us out on that option since that seems to be the only calendar followed by organizers of those events.

Thanks! Yeah I'm sure we would have more chances to meet someone at a pecach or sukkot gathering. But from my own calendar studies I'd rather not follow the rabbinical calendar, so that puts us out on that option since that seems to be the only calendar followed by organizers of those events.
Pick the calendar you like. I promise you someone is celebrating it.

No calendar disputes here... I lean heavily to Zadok, but celebrate with brothers on other calendars... Pesach this year in Jerusalem!! Interestingly (and maybe of prophetic significance) the Hillel, sighted, and Zadok all fall within 24 hours for Pesach!! VERY interesting and rather unusual!

Welcome. You'll find agreement (and disagreement!) for your position here. It is the desire for truth that unites us so stick around and relax. Shalom

Hello, I have been lurking the site for a couple years and figured I should make an account
and make a introduction post. Me and my wife are 36 and live in the midwest of the United States.
We are a Torah Observant family with faith in Yahusha. We are both in agreement of Polygyny and
would like to find another wife for me to marry. We have tried sisterwives.com, polygamy.com and
modernpolygamy.com. sisterwives and polygamy were mostly bots but modernpolygamy does have
real people on it(and we did talk to a some women that showed some potential!). but I still am faced with the common problem still that there is hardly any single women seeking polygyny especially in the Torah observant area.

I am still holding out hope there is a silent group of women out there still who just choose to not
make themselves known on online sites but would still respond in post or message when they see a post like this!

-we like to make most of our food from scratch if we can, like milling our own flour for bread and etc.

I can try and edit the post if i think of any more things to add later if i think of it!
Shalom,

May The Peace of G-d be on you and wife and may all your generations be Blessed as well.

Welcome! Glad you finally made the leap.

Hey

Hey shalom bro, I'm in the mid south USA. I'm a polygynyist, and a follower of Yahusha. We are looking for community. And a second wife. Want to chat bro?

Welcome!
I'm going to second the opinion that real life is a better bet.

After over 20 years of being open to it, my hubby has a second. She wasn't looking for the lifestyle. She was a friend, and I had been positive about our beliefs and the idea of expanding our family. She shared her story of the how this happened a few months ago.

I hope you are blessed by your interactions here.

Hey

Hey shalom bro, I'm in the mid south USA. I'm a polygynyist, and a follower of Yahusha. We are looking for community. And a second wife. Want to chat bro?
Hello! sure I don't mind outreaching for community of other torah followers too. you can send me a private message on here anytime!

Back