• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction

Robeld

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here. Would be great if you can post an introduction.
Hey all!

I actually was referred to this site via PeteR and his blog/resource list. I have not looked through the forums extensively, but what I have seen/read has been intriguing. I am a single mother (divorced back in 1999) of adult children, grandma to 3. I considered myself evangelical of the Baptist persuasion for most of my born-again life, but have always felt a tug towards the Messianic. I have been participating in Torah observant assemblies for about 7 years now. I can relate to the plight of deeply spiritual women who have not seen much in the way of appropriate potential husbands, but this is definitely stretching me. I have been digging into several recommended resource materials and am finding my traditions and paradigms being deeply challenged! I'm sure this will be an interesting study.

Hey all!

I actually was referred to this site via PeteR and his blog/resource list. I have not looked through the forums extensively, but what I have seen/read has been intriguing. I am a single mother (divorced back in 1999) of adult children, grandma to 3. I considered myself evangelical of the Baptist persuasion for most of my born-again life, but have always felt a tug towards the Messianic. I have been participating in Torah observant assemblies for about 7 years now. I can relate to the plight of deeply spiritual women who have not seen much in the way of appropriate potential husbands, but this is definitely stretching me. I have been digging into several recommended resource materials and am finding my traditions and paradigms being deeply challenged! I'm sure this will be an interesting study.
Yeah... this is kind of a whiplash inducing paradigm shift... Take a deep breath and study it out... ;) And, again, welcome.

Back