• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction

Christian Cowboy

Male
Hello, I’m John and I am 27 yo. I grew up non denominational Christian and at the age of 23, my belief shifted from one wife mindset to plural marriage as having seen in the Bible that polygamy is not a sin. So I joined this site to meet like minded people and if I happen to find a wife here, that is a plus. Mostly, I’m here to learn from others experience and how they live their lives in polygamy.

I enjoy the outdoors, I’m a typical southern country boy, I enjoy being outside, shooting guns, going to church and so forth.

Someday I plan to own a farm but for now I am in training for EMT/FF.

Greetings and welcome. This is a great place to find valuable information about marriage and especially plural marriage. We wish you every blessing. Shalom

Welcome!
What parts do you hail from?

Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome. We certainly welcome anyone of like mind or anyone who is seeking legitimate information about what we support.

I see you have a wedding band. If you're already married, how have your conversations with your (1st) wife been going about plural marriage?

Shalom, and welcome.

Welcome. We certainly welcome anyone of like mind or anyone who is seeking legitimate information about what we support.

I see you have a wedding band. If you're already married, how have your conversations with your (1st) wife been going about plural marriage?
I’m not married, that’s my promise ring. Vowed to God that I’d wait til marriage. A daily reminder for me.

Welcome!

Back