• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introductions

Hi Noah, welcome to Biblical Families. We always enjoy reading the back stories to how people found the site, so if you have a little spare time, we appreciate if you would fill in the details in your intro. Shalom

Welcome to the party.
Second the advice to flesh out the introduction a bit. You will get far more interaction that way

Welcome Noah! :)

Now I'm worried. My husband said his city was dealing with record rainfall, and here comes a newcomer saying "hello, I'm Noah."

Joking aside, welcome!
Nice!

Welcome, Noah!

Shalom everyone, Im Noah 25 years old. Interested in more info? Message me, happy to answer
I found biblical families forum through Pete Rambo and his telegram group. He mentioned a family retreat and it struck my curiosity so I dove deeper and found more informatiom. It's a blessing to be here and I look forward to joining this summers Missouri retreat, if it be in the Father's will!

I found biblical families forum through Pete Rambo and his telegram group. He mentioned a family retreat and it struck my curiosity so I dove deeper and found more informatiom. It's a blessing to be here and I look forward to joining this summers Missouri retreat, if it be in the Father's will!
Another reference to that telegram group in short order. Hmmm
Hey @PeteR this an invite only scenario?

Back