• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

INTRODUCTIONS

Edward the Elder

Male
I did not notice a board for new members to introduce themselves to the Community so I thought that I would take it upon myself to invent one. I trust that I am not stepping on anyone's toes, but if I am mistaken please feel free to move this post to it's appropriate place.

I would like to begin by thanking my old, young friend, DukeofMarshall, for his gracious invitation to join this new forum and also to thank him for his patience. Many things are occuring in my life at present and the enemy is wroth with me for lifting up the true standard of the Most High God concerning Godly marriage here, in Canada. Glory to God. There is a ministry in Canada that respects and honors all (not only some) of what is written in the volume of the Book. It is a great honor and a joy for me to be part of this ministry.

My real name is Edward and I am an elder. I am not "Edward the Younger" (although sometimes I wish I were) lol But in all seriousness, none of us is getting any younger. This move represents what we know to hold true in the Book of Isaiah, Chapter Four, and I applaud anyone who dares to boldly step forth in the public eye to declare this biblical truth in these latter days regardless of their personal flavor of religion. Whether these people adhere to the various church doctrines of "trinity", "aryanism", "pantheism", or any other such doctrine that their local church may happen to dictate, is immaterial to me with respect to the main purpose of this forum. I understand that this forum is about families that have chosen the Holy Bible as their personal foundation and that premise alone, speaks volumes to me. So I am just going to state that denominational doctrine is not something I am prepared to discuss in this forum as there are plenty of other forums that furnish bloggers and posters much opportunity for such things.

I live way up in the Canadian North, hundreds of miles outside of the thick and the heat of the city, right on the edge of the wilderness. There are certain here who are trying to force me out of my home and ruin my life and my ministry simply because they don't like a certain thing about me. "What is that thing? ", some of you might ask. Well, simply put, I am the husband of what God calls "two wives". No, I am not Mormon, Muslim, or Mennonite. I am a true worshipper of the Living God and my doctrine is the Holy Bible. My wives are my wives of their own volition. They were not forced to marry me. I did not deceive them to think I was single and available for marriage to only one wife either. They have full knowledge of one another and did so from the very start. I am not seeking another wife because that is not the way my Lord gave me a second wife in the first place. My first wife was told about the second the very day I met her and befriended her. At the behest of my first wife I courted my betrothed and I married my betrothed with my first wife's blessing. Now that is the truth.

I did not take some innocent,13 year old, "impressionable girl", to wife. My "new bride" was, and is, a full grown woman in every wit, by International standards and by the standards of my Nation; even the very day we married in my father's house. Fortunately my father understands that it is scriptural and honorable for a man to have what the LORD GOD called, out of His Own Mouth, "two wives". It is for this reason that I am rejected and shunned by mainstream christianity and churches of men; howbeit if these were Churches of the Living God, they would render unto God what is God's rather than rendering unto Caesar what is not Caesar's. I just want to make the record stand clear to the readers concerning what manner of man I am. In addition to this personal testimony I would also like to state that I have never put away either of my wives and that I have never divorced. Both of my wives are the mothers of my children and I love them both dearly (I love my children too).

Alas, due to certain national laws I am currently struggling to bring my "new bride" back home from a strange land that does not honor God's law. The name of that land is called Louisiana, the home and birth place of the ungodly and satanic contract known as the marriage license mandated in 1923, by which they make slaves of God's people and merchandise of children. Please pray that my wife be returned to me as I am being maliciously robbed of my heritage in the Lord by means of their unjust laws. Please let me make it clear that my wife desparately desires to return to me, praying daily that the Lord God will make a way for her. We mean no one harm, but we are family and this has put a great burden upon us. President Bush's Homeland Security laws have made our lives miserable. If it were not for these laws my wife, having a sound mind and body, would still be with us here, in Canada. Alas, I find the State of Louisiana does not recognize what the LORD God has called marriage in the Volume of the Book and I dare say neither do most churches either; evenso, God has called us to peace.

Now that you know my story, please feel free to ask me questions. I would be happy to answer them. The time has come to blow the facade off of what churches want to pretend to call marriage and to expose the secret covenant which they made long ago, between Church and State contrary to the Word of God. May the Lord Jesus bless you all in the knowledge of Full Bible Truth.

Edward the Elder

hi...
my name is steve...i am 35, christian and live in south east texas. i am very interested in fellowship with other christians and also interested in helping form a church.

Alas, due to certain national laws I am currently struggling to bring my "new bride" back home from a strange land that does not honor God's law. The name of that land is called Louisiana, the home and birth place of the ungodly and satanic contract known as the marriage license mandated in 1923...

Welcome, Edward, and our prayers for your family are with you.

Since you have already indicated your understanding of the marriage license trap, and presumably have avoided that one, I wonder if you might elaborate on exactly what legal excuse has been used to attempt to harass your house? This definitely sounds like something that many here would benefit from via a more detailed understanding.

Thanks, and blessings,

Edward the Elder said:
I did not notice a board for new members to introduce themselves to the Community so I thought that I would take it upon myself to invent one. I trust that I am not stepping on anyone's toes, but if I am mistaken please feel free to move this post to it's appropriate place.

I would like to begin by thanking my old, young friend, DukeofMarshall, for his gracious invitation to join this new forum and also to thank him for his patience. Many things are occuring in my life at present and the enemy is wroth with me for lifting up the true standard of the Most High God concerning Godly marriage here, in Canada. Glory to God. There is a ministry in Canada that respects and honors all (not only some) of what is written in the volume of the Book. It is a great honor and a joy for me to be part of this ministry.

My real name is Edward and I am an elder. I am not "Edward the Younger" (although sometimes I wish I were) lol But in all seriousness, none of us is getting any younger. This move represents what we know to hold true in the Book of Isaiah, Chapter Four, and I applaud anyone who dares to boldly step forth in the public eye to declare this biblical truth in these latter days regardless of their personal flavor of religion. Whether these people adhere to the various church doctrines of "trinity", "aryanism", "pantheism", or any other such doctrine that their local church may happen to dictate, is immaterial to me with respect to the main purpose of this forum. I understand that this forum is about families that have chosen the Holy Bible as their personal foundation and that premise alone, speaks volumes to me. So I am just going to state that denominational doctrine is not something I am prepared to discuss in this forum as there are plenty of other forums that furnish bloggers and posters much opportunity for such things.

I live way up in the Canadian North, hundreds of miles outside of the thick and the heat of the city, right on the edge of the wilderness. There are certain here who are trying to force me out of my home and ruin my life and my ministry simply because they don't like a certain thing about me. "What is that thing? ", some of you might ask. Well, simply put, I am the husband of what God calls "two wives". No, I am not Mormon, Muslim, or Mennonite. I am a true worshipper of the Living God and my doctrine is the Holy Bible. My wives are my wives of their own volition. They were not forced to marry me. I did not deceive them to think I was single and available for marriage to only one wife either. They have full knowledge of one another and did so from the very start. I am not seeking another wife because that is not the way my Lord gave me a second wife in the first place. My first wife was told about the second the very day I met her and befriended her. At the behest of my first wife I courted my betrothed and I married my betrothed with my first wife's blessing. Now that is the truth.

I did not take some innocent,13 year old, "impressionable girl", to wife. My "new bride" was, and is, a full grown woman in every wit, by International standards and by the standards of my Nation; even the very day we married in my father's house. Fortunately my father understands that it is scriptural and honorable for a man to have what the LORD GOD called, out of His Own Mouth, "two wives". It is for this reason that I am rejected and shunned by mainstream christianity and churches of men; howbeit if these were Churches of the Living God, they would render unto God what is God's rather than rendering unto Caesar what is not Caesar's. I just want to make the record stand clear to the readers concerning what manner of man I am. In addition to this personal testimony I would also like to state that I have never put away either of my wives and that I have never divorced. Both of my wives are the mothers of my children and I love them both dearly (I love my children too).

Alas, due to certain national laws I am currently struggling to bring my "new bride" back home from a strange land that does not honor God's law. The name of that land is called Louisiana, the home and birth place of the ungodly and satanic contract known as the marriage license mandated in 1923, by which they make slaves of God's people and merchandise of children. Please pray that my wife be returned to me as I am being maliciously robbed of my heritage in the Lord by means of their unjust laws. Please let me make it clear that my wife desparately desires to return to me, praying daily that the Lord God will make a way for her. We mean no one harm, but we are family and this has put a great burden upon us. President Bush's Homeland Security laws have made our lives miserable. If it were not for these laws my wife, having a sound mind and body, would still be with us here, in Canada. Alas, I find the State of Louisiana does not recognize what the LORD God has called marriage in the Volume of the Book and I dare say neither do most churches either; evenso, God has called us to peace.

Now that you know my story, please feel free to ask me questions. I would be happy to answer them. The time has come to blow the facade off of what churches want to pretend to call marriage and to expose the secret covenant which they made long ago, between Church and State contrary to the Word of God. May the Lord Jesus bless you all in the knowledge of Full Bible Truth.

Edward the Elder

Welcome Edward,

I am sorry to hear about the absence of your wife. I am not sure I really understand what may be taking place, but my prayers are with you.

blitziod said:
hi...
my name is steve...i am 35, christian and live in south east texas. i am very interested in fellowship with other christians and also interested in helping form a church.

Welcome Steve,

Another Texan... kewl... tell us a little bit about yourself.

I moved the below post from another section seeing as we are all greeting one and all here.
Brother Edward, Sir.....As a Louisianian I take offense to your remark about my home State. Sir, it is not only here but in EVERY state within these united States and to my knowledge in your country as well, that require a marriage license issued by said state or country in order for someone to be "legally " married by state or country law. It is not only my state but EVERY state and COUNTRY in this world that turns it's nose up at what Gods word has to say about ANYTHING. Now that is not to say that I, after some very serious Bible study, have not come to realize that only God can make a marriage or covenant relationship " legal". It does not take some stupid paper issued from the state or country to make one legal. There are many things that WE...thats you, I and all Gods children, need to go back over and re-read and change in our lives in order to be fully within Gods will and to live the life that God has directed us to live. Due to my and my wife's new found understanding of Gods word, we are in the courting process with her best friend and are working on having her join our family through a covenant relationship agreement. So you see my Dear Brother Edward....not ALL of us down here on the Bayous of Louisiana are "backwards" as some think, for we too are slowly learning, as others on this board have also done.
May our Lord Yahweh and His son, Y'shua bring blessings to you as you bring your wife home to you.

This is from an earlier post.
Hello one and all.
I would like to introduce my self as it seems a couple of people on here already know one another. I am a Licensed and Ordained Minister that serves our Lord as a Missionary Chaplain. I serve as a Chaplain for my Civil War re-enactment Unit down here on the Black Bayou in Louisiana, and preach at various re-enactments held down here. I also serve as my local and State Chaplain of a National Veterans / Heritage group I belong to. I work in the Gulf of Mexico as a oil field hand ( for my service as a Chaplain has no pay ). I have just celebrated 28 yr. of marriage to my wife this past weekend ( though I was offshore at the time ). My wife and I are following the Lords word in seeking a " sisterwife " with that person being her close friend of 26 yrs. There is lots going on in her friends life right now so we are going at it real slow. It is great to be here on the board and I hope that it grows more and more everyday.

blitziod,
We live within a 25 mile radius of the I-10 / I-49 intersection. Have you been to the Civil War re-enactment in DeRidder?

Pastor here. We live in the snowy state of maine 2 wives, 7 kids, 3 horses, 3 goats, 4 roosters (don't ask why the roosters) 2 cats and a dog. And one busy household. Own a constrution business and 2 christian bookstores and until recently was pastoring a small interdenominational church. My life is definitly not boring!

pastor said:
Pastor here. We live in the snowy state of maine 2 wives, 7 kids, 3 horses, 3 goats, 4 roosters (don't ask why the roosters) 2 cats and a dog. And one busy household. Own a constrution business and 2 christian bookstores and until recently was pastoring a small interdenominational church. My life is definitly not boring!

It sounds like a very busy life. I am concerned about a polygynous family that has four roosters. Where are the chickens? lol

;) Somehow I knew DaPastor would come up with the silly chicken joke. In all seriousness, we just watched a movie called The Magnificent Seven Ride. Had a poly ending and I loved it. I laughed my tail off because I pegged it from the middle of the movie.

Anyway, I am Lissa. Wife number 2 to DaPastor (Aka Pastor Randy). I am 43 and just started work at my new job that God ordered up especially for me. We just moved to Fort Worth area from Nevada. I play the violin, excercise, cook, read, write and try to have as much fun as possible. Life with Randy is certainly not boring. Feel like I am on a rollercoaster without a safety strap sometimes, but boy life sure is fun.

Theresa is wife number 1 and she is terrific. She is down to earth, practical, loving and funny in a very dry way. Randy keeps us both busy busy busy.

Anyway, I am so happy that we are all getting to know each other. I love it that there are more and more of us in Texas. Hoping that we will all get to know each other at one of the retreats later in the year.

Lissa

Hi,
My name is Hannah, 2nd wife to Pastor. I am 25 and as you may have read I live in a household "with never a dull moment!"
I love our family! As we learn to live & love each other with grace I am reminded of God's endless love for me.
HE is amazing.
I love to study, work out doors, I enjoy herbology and the like, most of all I love Life!
ShepherdGirl

shepherdgirl said:
Hi,
My name is Hannah, 2nd wife to Pastor. I am 25 and as you may have read I live in a household "with never a dull moment!"
I love our family! As we learn to live & love each other with grace I am reminded of God's endless love for me.
HE is amazing.
I love to study, work out doors, I enjoy herbology and the like, most of all I love Life!
ShepherdGirl

Great Hannah!

I am glad that everyone is beginning to open up their lives some more here. It will be fun to get to know each other better over time.

blitziod,
The wife and I dont make it that far anymore, now that my kids have all grown up or are working, etc. We used to travel into houston all the time to go to astroworld and catch a ball game once in a while. we just make it to Lake charles then turn norht on 171 to DeRidder. will be visiting Sulphur a little bit more in the future seeing as my oldest daughter is living there now and getting ready to get married.

Lissa,
The wife keeps checking yahoo and has not caught you on messanger lately. Glad to hear about the job and hope that all goes well.

Hannah, My the Lord bless you as a second wife and in your walk with Him.

;) Chaplain,
I am FINALLY back on line on my own computer. Randy is such a computer hog.

Tell your Rose to keep looking for me. I think we are all in the same time zone now. The job is going well and I start college by the end of the month.

Life is very very good.

Lissa

Hello all,

I am a christian husband and father. I would like to learn more about plural marriages. I would like very much to converse with all and get to know everybody. I have only recently started looking into plural marriages and want to be educated about them as much as possible. I do not know if my family would become a plural family due to my wifes thoughts on the subject at this time. Maybe with more research and counsel it could be something to look at in the future. I can see the benefits of a plural marriage. We are always saying that we need a maid, need help with the children, need more social time with other adults, and so on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the second wife would be our maid, babysitter, or likewise. I'm just saying with additions to the family there is more help, more adult communication, and more love. A communion if you will. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to speaking to all. God bless.

Travis

Hi all,

My name is David and I live in North East Texas. I'm new to this site and just thought I'd quickly introduce myself. My wife Pam and I have studied Biblical marriage for several years now and I'm amazed and thrilled to find so many like-mined Believers out there. God's spirit is truly working in lives to communicate the same truths to so many of us. I have only the one wife, so I consider myself a non-practicing polygynist. ;) Fortunately, I am blessed with a wonderful wife that took the time to study Scriptures on her own and came to the same conclusions I did years ago, so there was never any resistance. She's always been so supportive of me if I'd ever want another wife but for right now, I'm just glad to meet others that love God's Word more than the culture we live in. I have several friends that know the truth of Biblical marriage (we have Bible studies quite often on a variety of subjects you won't hear in churches) and they're all either unmarried or presently monogynous. For us, understanding was more important than practical application, but I'd love to talk with some of you to get a better appreciation of your real-life experiences with polygynous marriages. I've spoken with my wife about the upcoming retreat in the Ft. Worth area this October and we're planning to attend, so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet some of you then. May God continue to bless you all!

Love in Him,
David

Hi David (and Pam), welcome! We're glad you found us, and I think there are great things in the future for those of us who have come to this understand. I think the retreats this year will be pivotal for binding us together, and forming a base for future support and growth. It's great that your wife is on the same page, before you approach a 2nd wive - too many others have suffered the consequences of having it backwards.

Let us know how we can help, or what else you think we should be doing.
BTW, I've had your home page bookmarked for years - glad to finally meet you. I am adding a "add you own links" forum to the Community forum, right now, others have asked for that - feel free to add yours there.

God bless, Nathan

Back