• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Iodine for Diabetes and Other Diseases

joe88

Real Person
Male
I was reading a topic in the private forum that talked about spiritual warfare and diabetes. While spiritual warfare may certainly be a part of the explanation, there may be a physical explanation as well. Consider a possible nutritional connection:

http://www.healthy-eating-politics.com/diabetes-iodine.html

My family has been taking it for a few years now and have been amazed at the clear and immediate health benefits we've enjoyed. After the Japanese reactor scare is over, you may consider this for your family. This is where we found the best prices:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/order.html

If you have any questions or would just like to share your experience, I'd love to hear from you. While my family didn't take Iodine for diabetes, we immediately noticed a difference in our health. Out of all the supplements we've tried (a few others make a noticeable difference too), Iodine supplementation made the most obvious difference to our health.

Joe

Thanks to the Fukushima disaster, it appears that all supplies of Iodoral are out of stock, even at places like Swanson Vitamins. But as soon as it is again available, I will try it.

Wonder if I could convince my VA doctor to prescribe it...?

Joe: when I get my hands in some Iodoral, how would I determine the proper dose each day for myself? (Unless prescribed by my Dr., which is not likely.) Maybe start at one a day and monitor glucose levels, adjusting it up or down as necessary? What are the known side effects?

I think, from the article above, it would be safe to use something like 8-10 per day. Isn't that the point where they did the test?

Here's a wild idea: Read http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... n-b12.aspx about creating a skin applicable B12 solution using DMSO. Then try the same technique with iodine!

Polydoc,

When I started on it myself, I started with one 12 mg tablet just to make sure nothing strange would happen. Then, suspecting that my body was depleted of it, slowly upped my intake to 4 per day. I noticed improvements in my skin, allergies went away, sleep patterns improved, quality of sleep improved, I experiencing dreams again, my metabolism went up (I used to always feel cold), and I had a general sense of lessened anxiety and greater well-being. Many things happened that I hadn't expected. One big bonus for me is that a few months after starting I realized that my recurring asthma problems had practically disappeared.

My mother-in-law was on thyroid medication and replaced it with two daily tablets of Iodoral (and she feels better than she did before). Believe it or not, we just started giving it to our cat due to what the vet suspected was hyperthyroidism and he seems noticeably improved too. There are a few articles online about what others have experienced in dealing with various conditions. The links I gave earlier are a good starting point.

As far as side effects, I never really found much that scared me off. From what I remember, it is really hard to overdose on it. One side effect I did notice is the brassy taste in my mouth, so I ended up cutting back to three tablets about 3 times a week. That's what works for me. Some people I've read about get excessive perspiration or acne, but I never had that. If you're concerned about it, I'd definitely suggest reading as much as you can so you can be as informed as possible.

Anyway, I'm no doctor and all I have is my personal experience. As far as getting a doctor to prescribe it, you'd have to get someone who is educated on the topic of iodine, bromide, and fluoride. As far as me and my relatives, we had to figure it out by trial and error. Most doctors would probably get crazy-eyed if I told them what I'm taking, but for me, results talk louder than words. People laugh because I always end up talking about it somehow when health comes up, but taking it has really made a lot of difference for me and my family.

Welltan, the article seems to say that iodine allergy is rare. There are people who are allergic to the sun, but that won't stop me from heading to the beach this summer! On the other hand, you have a point: caution is best and getting tested is important with all things medical.

Recently a friend told me about Ioderal and how much it helps her. The main thing she mentioned was having tons of energy. I found out that if I took kelp tincture (Dulce, Bladderwrack, and Irish Moss) I had the same results.

I'd like to have more energy, I think I will try that, thanks.

B

Hope it is works as well for you as it did for me. :)

When I was working on a dairy farm, we had an iodine spray in the shed that you'd spray on the teats after every milking to prevent mastitis. It was really handy, as whenever you got injured you could just spray yourself with iodine, stung a bit but stopped you getting infected.

Back