• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is there no private forum?

Sons of Issachar

Real Person
Male
It looks like the entire forum is public. What do you do if you want to talk about something more privately?

It looks like the entire forum is public. What do you do if you want to talk about something more privately?
Yes, as @FollowingHim2 wrote, you can send a private message to anyone by going to their profile and then clicking on the Start a Conversation link; once it opens up, you can add other usernames into the conversation if you wish.

I have a fun story I wanted to share with everyone, but don't want the characters in that story to ever come here and read about themselves. I could make a huge group private message. But, it isn't that important.

I have a fun story I wanted to share with everyone, but don't want the characters in that story to ever come here and read about themselves. I could make a huge group private message. But, it isn't that important.

Change the names to protect the guilty. :)

Change the names to protect the guilty. :)
My own name, together with the very unique story, would make name changes insufficient.

My own name, together with the very unique story, would make name changes insufficient.
Just tell it as a guest on MSNBC; that will almost guarantee that no one will find out about it.

Back