• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Isaiah chapter 4

DrRay777

Thanks for inviting me to come back. Since the last thread about this subject got a bit off track and I upset some people, I would like to start over if I may. Isaiah chapter 4 is the scripture of reference and the reworded question is, ‘what is God telling you about this scripture?’ I will share what He has shown me. The original sin was through one woman and one man, (Eve and Adam). Since God repays seven times when the enemy interferes with His work, (Genesis 4:17, Leviticus chapter 26 and Proverbs 6:30-31) then in the end of days, there will be seven righteous women for every one righteous man in a marital relationship. Eight is the number of newness or new beginnings and represents eternity, (if you turn the number eight on its side it becomes the symbol for infinity). Therefore, seven righteous women plus one righteous man in a plural marriage equals eight and is the ‘new thing’ that God speaks of in Isaiah 43:19. However, this ‘repayment’ to the devil will be multiplied many times over. Sin will begin to exit the world through this ‘new’ family of God, which will involve righteous polygyny. Unfortunately, the modern Christian church does not understand this and will therefore NOT embrace it. It will happen, but it will come to pass largely as a result of wars and destructive events leading up to and including the great tribulation, during which time many Christians will be killed, especially men. The women will become ‘enlightened’ and will realize that this is the way of God. They will then dismiss the Jezebel spirit of ‘monogamous control’, repent and come to the obedient men in order to fulfill the scriptures and obey God in this area. I find it interesting that God revealed these things to me several years ago, quite separately from all the polygamous Christians who are already beginning to operate in this principle, (I do not practice it yet) and it is only now that He has led me to this group. I will quote Isaiah 43:14-19 in the NLT, which is my favorite way it is interpreted...

14 The Lord your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, says: “For your sakes I will send an invading army against Babylon. And the Babylonians will be forced to flee in those ships they are so proud of. 15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator and King. 16 I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea. 17 I called forth the mighty army of Egypt with all its chariots and horses. I drew them beneath the waves, and they drowned, their lives snuffed out like a smoldering candlewick.

18 “But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. 19 For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home. I will create rivers for them in the desert! 20 The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and ostriches, too, for giving them water in the wilderness. Yes, I will make springs in the desert, so that my chosen people can be refreshed. 21 I have made Israel for myself, and they will someday honor me before the whole world.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

God is 'already doing' this new thing, but I did not see it until now. I will be interested in further discussion on this topic. I will also touch what God has shown me on the healing issue in the 'Challenge #2' thread.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

8 is new beginings. But the Infinity thing is added by man. FYI or ICYC [In Case You Cared]
that is all.

Thanks, but I would rather think that Paul knew best when he said in II Corinthians 5:18...

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
The Holy Bible, New King James Version, (Nashville, Tennessee: Thomas Nelson, Inc.) 1982.

Nothing in the earth occurs apart from God.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

I do struggle a bit with numerology, I can't find a biblical base for it, but I do think the whole world will be amazed to see this prophecy be fulfilled.
Like the man said, the thing about the Jezebel attitude being conquered will be an amazing thing indeed.

I do wonder about parts of it, what it all means, and how this will come to pass, I hope I live to see the day

I do struggle a bit with numerology, I can't find a biblical base for it...

Oh, it's there, ^_^...

Like many things, however (probably including healing as well) you have to search it out, and it will fit.

Examples abound - note that Ruth uses the number six to Boaz ("incomplete", Naomi knew he would understand); the numbers of the beast (three of the number for man, or incompletion), the number of apostles and tribes, the numbers of loaves and fishes, people saved, the Book of Numbers itself...

Every time you see a number in Scripture, it is significant.

So far as I can recall, the book Number in Scripture by Bullinger is probably the definitive background text.

Most of what I have learned about numbers and their symbolism has come from the Holy Spirit, but I know that there are others who have published the meanings of various numbers. Even birth dates have meaning, but the devil has perverted this as well. The following is an abbreviated summary of what I know...

1 - Represents unity with God

2 - Represents God’s work in the earth through Jesus and the Holy Spirit, since God has two feet and the earth is God’s footstool. This is why God does everything twice, Old Covenant and New, first and second coming of Jesus and everything is established by at least 2 witnesses, etc.

3 - Represents the triune God, (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), the triune man, (body, soul and spirit) and the headship of the church

4 - Represents the earth, since there are four winds, four ‘corners’ of the earth and four points on the compass

5 - Represents grace

6 - Represents the number of a man, (as noted incomplete), 666 is the number of a man saying he is God and represents double judgment, (see below)

7 - Represents God’s number of completeness, thus 777 or 21 is God’s number of completeness and 14 represents the number of completeness of the work of Jesus and the Holy Spirit in the earth

8 - Represents newness or new beginnings, (e.g., 4 = old earth + 4 = 8 or new earth)

9 - Represents judgment, 18 is double judgment, (thus 6+6+6 = 18), see Revelation chapter 18 as it describes the double judgment of Babylon for 666, which is in part the credit debacle of the modern banking system that started in Babylon

10 - Represents the body of Christ or the church, that is why God separated the Israelites into the northern 10 tribes or kingdom of Israel, (now the ‘lost’ tribes) and the kingdom of Judah, (Judah, Benjamin and the Levites = 3) after Solomon’s death. This is also why 40 is the number of testing, 10 (the church) x 4 (in the earth) = 40

11 - Represents salvation - grace (5) plus the number of man (6) = 11

12 - Represents government - twelve tribes of Israel, 12 disciples, etc.

13 - Represents the number of Christ - number of God (7) in a man (6) = 13, which is why the devil wants people to think it is ‘unlucky’. 13 is the best number you can have! 13 also represents the complete church, 10 (or the body) + 3 (or the headship), 12 disciples plus one Jesus, etc.

14 - Represents the number of God’s complete work in the earth 7 for Jesus and 7 for the Holy Spirit. This is why there is really a fourteen thousand year plan of God for modern man in the earth which will end with the 14th ‘day’, or thousand years from when God began to restore he earth after Lucifer’s fall, which will be the first thousand years after the millennial reign, 7th ‘day’ or Sabbath for the saints). That will be the eighth ‘day’ or thousand years from the creation of Adam or the first day of the rest of eternity/infinity

The last thing about the 14 thousand year of God's plan is more complex than what I put here and it a personal revelation, but it fits with the scriptures.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

DrRay777 said:
Thanks, but I would rather think that Paul knew best when he said in II Corinthians 5:18...

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
The Holy Bible, New King James Version, (Nashville, Tennessee: Thomas Nelson, Inc.) 1982.

Nothing in the earth occurs apart from God.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

whoa. Lets put that in context.
2cor5
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Only after you become a new creature in Christ are all thing are of God. Remember chapters were added by man. We must read the scriptures in context. Infinity symbol was added by man and is not of God.

It is clear that we believe differently. I perfer to beleive that all things are of God, either allowed or directed. Let's leave it at that.

Dr. Ray

You see I can not believe that For God can not be tempted neiter he tempteth any man. No evil can come from God and the world is filled with evil. So we must Keep the word as our sole source for defineing truth and avoid looking to the world. Trust in the lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your way awknowledge him and he shall direct your path.

Back