• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

It’s that particular Tuesday!

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Let’s start with Guam:

1667942639392.png

1667943780259.png

Shenanigans abounding.
Arizona looks about the worst.

Is something happening?

003EC230-AC69-4199-921C-5436B0AC4F34.jpeg
I’m kind of surprised CNN even reported these numbers

I’m eating brisket and enjoying a beer on a patio with friends while we’re listening to 90’s country. I figure any of those somethings are gonna be happening if I know it or not.

Winning is fun.

Yup
Not the red wave that was predicted, but still better than last time.

1668007377883.png

DA6CAE81-C887-4739-9EF3-DAAF29A36D95.jpeg

1668008260423.png
Nothing to see here, folks.
Move along, move along.

View attachment 3858
Nothing to see here, folks.
Move along, move along.
Aaaaaand this is why I don’t watch anymore. They’re obviously stealing and cheating. And there’s nothing that I can personally do to change it.

Just focused on stacking cash, food, weapons and medical supplies.

Aaaaaand this is why I don’t watch anymore. They’re obviously stealing and cheating. And there’s nothing that I can personally do to change it.

Just focused on stacking cash, food, weapons and medical supplies.
I understand, I have other friends that agree with you.
Where the rubber meets the road for me is the requirement to be salt and light. In my opinion, voting and praying that corruption be exposed seems to fit into that requirement.
In my opinion.
I’m not judging, each man must settle this for himself.

4D4D55BB-8505-46EC-9392-796E5F34A4D4.jpeg
“The Pennsylvania House Democrats praised voters for reelecting a dead guy.

‘While we’re incredibly saddened by the loss of Representative Tony DeLuca, we are proud to see the voters to continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously. A special election will follow soon.’”

🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 3862
“The Pennsylvania House Democrats praised voters for reelecting a dead guy.

‘While we’re incredibly saddened by the loss of Representative Tony DeLuca, we are proud to see the voters to continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously. A special election will follow soon.’”

🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t ya just hate it when that happens?

Edit: so I guess that they are admitting that he is actually more dead than our current president?

Back