• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Its Been Two Years Since We Got Married....

After the struggle of infertility for these past two years, I'm thrilled to announce that in early April of 2024 my husband and I are going to welcome our first baby! As painful as fertility has been for us both, my husband led me through this difficult period in our lives, sometimes the path to motherhood is painful (not that it'll be a cakewalk from here on out!) Sometimes unorthodox methods are required and simple plain patience. I keep looking at the test I put into a baggy like the two lines will disappear 😅☺️

Thank you to everyone on this forum for your advice, your prayers and your willingness to led an ear! And thank you to God for opening my womb and without who this miracle wouldn't be possible.

Congrats!

After the struggle of infertility for these past two years, I'm thrilled to announce that in early April of 2024 my husband and I are going to welcome our first baby! As painful as fertility has been for us both, my husband led me through this difficult period in our lives, sometimes the path to motherhood is painful (not that it'll be a cakewalk from here on out!) Sometimes unorthodox methods are required and simple plain patience. I keep looking at the test I put into a baggy like the two lines will disappear 😅☺️

Thank you to everyone on this forum for your advice, your prayers and your willingness to led an ear! And thank you to God for opening my womb and without who this miracle wouldn't be possible.
Awesome!
Hope you can do a more natural non injected birth. God bless.

I hope so too! I'm hoping to have the baby at home in my own bed where I'm comfortable!
Make sure you guys pre-vet carefully who will be allowed to be around supporting you at birthing, we had a horrible stress with some normies scared relatives stressing and almost ruining the whole thing. Next time we won't care if uninvited people get offended, even if mother in law level. So, be ready to make some hard choices.
The idea full support for you and baby, nothing pulling you down. Also, plans B and C in case of any real issues.

Make sure you guys pre-vet carefully who will be allowed to be around supporting you at birthing, we had a horrible stress with some normies scared relatives stressing and almost ruining the whole thing. Next time we won't care if uninvited people get offended, even if mother in law level. So, be ready to make some hard choices.
The idea full support for you and baby, nothing pulling you down. Also, plans B and C in case of any real issues.
I'm hoping to be at home in my own bed, with only women helping and supporting me. My husband doesn't believe its his place to be in the room with me, he would rather stand guard outside (my sweet stubborn caveman haha). I haven't started to look at accredited midwives yet but some of the older women from church have delivered their own grandchildren, I think I'd want their help over some random midwife that doesn't know me or care about me. But who knows, I'm getting ahead of myself a little 😅

Back