• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jealousy

What an interesting article, thank you.

B

malinda said:
ISEABELLA, i agree with you, i think that eveythig we think, or feel is wrong in the guys eyes.
Noooo, everyone has feelings, it's just that we are to think like God does and ..."Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Pr.3:5 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind; that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God." Rm.12:2

mo.nurse said:
Malinda, jealousy is an emotion. If it causes anger, bitterness, pettiness
and other negative results, it is never from God. Satan can take it and run
with it to our detriment. Satan is into breaking up families, that is probably one of his specialties. We must not give him any place to put a roadblock in our path. Godly jealousy is strong and protective to his own. It is not
difficult to discern. Does it produce fruit or angst. Are we being protective or is it the other way. Do we feel good about it? or not so good dd
I think the emotion of jealousy is similar to the emotion of hate, both can be destructive. Love is the best gift!

Back