• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 11th - warning label?

RainyLondonFog

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
1531287836604.jpg
So while I was searching for a graphic to make this imagine I ran across this "The Warning Label Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type Should Come With." If you know your type, yay, proceed here to see what they say. If not, you'll need to go here and take the test. Kind of long but then you'll know your type! :) So... My type is ISFJ, and from the website it says : ISFJ: May secretly resent you for years without you ever remotely suspecting it. Yikes! Although, I have to say honestly that is very much like my type. We are introverted, sensing, feeling judgers. Judgers in this sense more means we store information and collect data about people, so we'll remember things. In fact ISFJ tend to rely on their past experiences to guide their future movements. I've ran into problems myself with remembering the past too deeply and it clouding how I judge the future to be. But anyways the test and website are just a bit extra for fun. Here's my real answer - mine would say "Please handle with Care." I am a softy and tend to get my feelings hurt quickly, I'm not the loud, boisterous , tough as nails woman that media tries to say all women now a days are. So, what do you think yours would say?

Last edited:
I'm an ISFJ as well, and that is totally me!
Samuel is a INTP: May fact check literally everything you say and catch you in any attempt at a lie or exaggeration. What's really funny is that we had a conversation last night where this exact thing was happening, and I was just looking at him like, "Do you actually hear the words coming out of your mouth right now?" It was amusing at the time, but reading that sentence this morning made it even funnier.

My warning label; Danger: gets hangry easily, especially when pregnant.

Seriously though, don't mess with me when I'm hangry...

Or, Danger: Gets overwhelmed easily and needs space to calm down.

Mine would read. . . Warning : Will talk longer than you think and when I say Don’t worry I will be really quick that usually jinx’s me and I will end up seeing someone and talking for way too long and not being real quick. Hahahahaha

This is me exactly!! My husband can not shop with me at all and when we have conversations we have ten mini conversations as well because I think of so many things and keep talking!

My sign might even come with a siren and flashing lights. "Caution Real Redheaded Irish Woman" LOL..... Ok that is a stereotype LOL true but my caution sign would probably say .....

"Redheaded Irish Woman going through menopause! Bwahahahahaha! Grab the whisky and box of tissue join me with chocolates or drop the whisky and tissue and run"

Thanks @RainyLondonFog for the link to the test. It was fun to see how true it all is. The good and the bad. Hahaha

Your welcome! What type did it say you were?

My sign might even come with a siren and flashing lights. "Caution Real Redheaded Irish Woman" LOL..... Ok that is a stereotype LOL true but my caution sign would probably say .....

"Redheaded Irish Woman going through menopause! Bwahahahahaha! Grab the whisky and box of tissue join me with chocolates or drop the whisky and tissue and run"

This made me smile, you sound like a wonderful person Patricia! I hope I get to meet you someday!

This made me smile, you sound like a wonderful person Patricia! I hope I get to meet you someday![/QUOTE]
I am glad I nearly peed laughing while I wrote this. I'm a mess sometimes LOL! I hope to meet you as well, I am enjoying this forum and all the people I am getting to know

Back