• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 30th - sweet tooth?

RainyLondonFog

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
1532961160061.jpg

I've been know to have a sweet tooth before. But since we've been working on counting calories it's gone way down. Now at the end of the day when we have a snack with our remaining calories I tend to want to have something savory. But besides all that - I do really enjoy gingerbread and peppermint sweets. And also coffee flavored things. :) Maybe liking gingerbread and peppermint are contributing factor to why I like winter/Christmas so much lol. Do you have a sweet tooth and what type of sweets do you enjoy?

Oh yes!!! Anything and everything sweet!!! After I had my second daughter I made treats in all the pans that people brought food in and then I ate all the treats before I delivered them!!!!:rolleyes::oops: I had to spend another whole day baking and delivering as soon as they were ready. I blamed that one on the baby. Hahahaha

But I still have a huge sweet tooth and really it can be anything. I try not to have sweets in the house but it doesn’t work. I will just bake. And if I don’t want to bake I have been known to fill a tea cup with chocolate chips and eat them plain. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Hahaha

I like peanut butter m&ms, cheesecake, you name it. I don't keep a lot of sweets in the house for that reason.
I've found it's much easier to say no to chocolate before you buy it. For some reason it's just less accessible 18 miles from home. Lol
I like sweets, but can avoid them when I get motivated about wearing my old size again. Cheesecake is a favorite here, but peach upside down cake is amazing too. Peanut butter cookies .. with a few chocolate chips in part of the batch so hubby can tell me I ruined them.....and I can volunteer to dispose of them. Can't have them wasted!! :p:D

Yes, I have a terribly sweet tooth. I have sort of waves of cravings, and I've figured out that some of it comes from having low iron. When I'm low in iron I get tired, and so my body says that I should have sugar to give me energy, instead of craving a nice big steak to actually fix the problem. My body's broken I tell you.

I've found it's much easier to say no to chocolate before you buy it. For some reason it's just less accessible 18 miles from home. Lol
I like sweets, but can avoid them when I get motivated about wearing my old size again. Cheesecake is a favorite here, but peach upside down cake is amazing too. Peanut butter cookies .. with a few chocolate chips in part of the batch so hubby can tell me I ruined them.....and I can volunteer to dispose of them. Can't have them wasted!! :p:D

That is why I love to bake during the holidays, plenty of people to give stuff to but I still get to sample everything!

Yes, I have a terribly sweet tooth. I have sort of waves of cravings, and I've figured out that some of it comes from having low iron. When I'm low in iron I get tired, and so my body says that I should have sugar to give me energy, instead of craving a nice big steak to actually fix the problem. My body's broken I tell you.

That's exactly what happens to me except instead of being low on iron it's when I am sick. I tend to catch a lot of colds.

Boy my iron must be really low! I keep a chocolate stash at work, but it doesn't last very long. I actually haven't heard about low iron and wanting sweets being connected. Guess I better dig my vitamins back out. I really don't think it will help...I just love sweets! Home made cookies are hard to pass up. And water taffy!

Oh yes I have a sweet tooth.....my favorite are what we call "No Bake Cookies" some call them boiled cookies. I have noticed that when my Fibromyalgia is going to have a bad flare-up I want more sweets because my body wants the sugar to fight the fatigue and really does nothing good for me but make me think about my Nana.

Oh yes I have a sweet tooth.....my favorite are what we call "No Bake Cookies" some call them boiled cookies. I have noticed that when my Fibromyalgia is going to have a bad flare-up I want more sweets because my body wants the sugar to fight the fatigue and really does nothing good for me but make me think about my Nana.

I've heard of no bake cookies but not boiled cookies - are they actually boiled?

Boy my iron must be really low! I keep a chocolate stash at work, but it doesn't last very long. I actually haven't heard about low iron and wanting sweets being connected. Guess I better dig my vitamins back out. I really don't think it will help...I just love sweets! Home made cookies are hard to pass up. And water taffy!
I have no idea what water taffy is, lol. It may not be that you're low in iron, it might just be me that does that.

Yes milk, sugar, butter, coco powder are boiled together the rest is added before you spoon them out to set up

Oh my! I love cake cookies pudding and if you combine them oh I will eat it all! Thus..... no sweets in the house not to mention my mom has as big if not bigger sweet tooth than I do LOL she eats enough for the both of us!
P.s. I take care of my mom... or we take care of eachother. LOL

No bake cookies are very common in the Midwest! They are one of my favorites :D

Well I have heard of 'No Bake Cookies' which is basically like everything get mixed in a bowl and then scooped out and left to set. And then they become solid. It's the boil cookies that have me intrigued! I have never boiled a cookie!

Back