Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 30th - sweet tooth?

I add a little peanut butter too. We made these for a fund raiser when my daughter was a cheerleader. We called them cow patties. They were selling tickets that you could pick a number on a grid. They drew a hugh grid in the football field, Let a cow loose, and if he pooped in your numbered square, you won a portion of the money! It was hilarious! :p

I hate to admit it but I might be addicted to sugar. It's better now that I'm watching my calories. But, when the cravings strike--it takes some willpower to stay away.
I love candy. Just love it. It's not even really just chocolate. Most chocolate I'm picky about. Unless it's Twix. :) But, oh what I wouldn't do for some gummy worms right now! :D

I add a little peanut butter too. We made these for a fund raiser when my daughter was a cheerleader. We called them cow patties. They were selling tickets that you could pick a number on a grid. They drew a hugh grid in the football field, Let a cow loose, and if he pooped in your numbered square, you won a portion of the money! It was hilarious! :p

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!

I hate to admit it but I might be addicted to sugar. It's better now that I'm watching my calories. But, when the cravings strike--it takes some willpower to stay away.
I love candy. Just love it. It's not even really just chocolate. Most chocolate I'm picky about. Unless it's Twix. :) But, oh what I wouldn't do for some gummy worms right now! :D

Twix is the best candy bar. Close runner up is a BabyRuth... Mmm lol

Back
Top Bottom