• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 5th - Favorite place you've been?

RainyLondonFog

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
1530800713018.jpg

Mine would either be San Diego or Disneyland. Last year we spent 5 days in San Diego with family and it was beautiful. The weather was perfect and I wish we got to spend more time on the beach. It was so much fun. And I love Disneyland. I know Disney does a lot of questionable things.. but the time we've spent there with our kids there has been great.

The Smithsonian museums!! I was able to go there when I was 17. We only had one day to see everything in the area and I was in Awe!! Soooo much to see and soooo much knowledge. I would love to be able to go back with my children someday and spend a week or more.

You know, I don't really have one. There are good and bad things about all places I've visited. What I love most is being at home, I'm a real homebody lol. And the more I travelled when I was younger, the more I realised just how wonderful NZ was. There are amazing sites to see out there in the world, but there were no places where I would want to stay long term. I love it here.

Definitely Oregon. It’s absolutely beautiful and so much cooler than where I live. If I could move there, I’d love it!
Love this!! Come visit Please!

Kauai, Hawaii is my favorite <3 it is breathtaking

I am finally home so I reply more!

The Smithsonian museums!! I was able to go there when I was 17. We only had one day to see everything in the area and I was in Awe!! Soooo much to see and soooo much knowledge. I would love to be able to go back with my children someday and spend a week or more.

I long for the day when I have older kids that will be patient through musuems! That sounds so lovely Littles!

Definitely Oregon. It’s absolutely beautiful and so much cooler than where I live. If I could move there, I’d love it!

Yes! It's got to have been like 15 years since I was last in Oregan but from what I remember it was very beautiful and I too am a fan of the cooler weather!

You know, I don't really have one. There are good and bad things about all places I've visited. What I love most is being at home, I'm a real homebody lol. And the more I travelled when I was younger, the more I realised just how wonderful NZ was. There are amazing sites to see out there in the world, but there were no places where I would want to stay long term. I love it here.

Now that is true, just because I have favorite places I've visited doesn't mean I actually want to live there! Home is def the best! We were just gone for four days and were so happy to walk in our front door this afternoon! Someone was trying to talk us up about vacation plans and timeshares and we were pretty much like "Hmm we don't know we really like to just be home.."

We lived in San Diego county while my hubby was active duty and so that's the only place I have visited. The city is just not for me though, I grew up in a town of 300 people. My favorite place to visit is my deck with either coffee in the morning or tea in the afternoon.

Morning Coffee @ home is the best!

Kauai, Hawaii is my favorite <3 it is breathtaking

I've heard that all Hawaii is magical! What's your favorite part of it, like beaches, views, etc?

BF retreats. :cool:

I've heard they are the bees knees! Hope to make one one day!

Hawaii is amazing. It holds some of the sweetest memories there for me. Met husband there, lived there 3 years, had a baby there..

But it is just breathtaking. Everything slows down. The sun has a golden glow. The air smells so sweet. The palm trees sway. The beaches are gorgeous. The waterfalls are spectacular. The nights are peaceful. The sounds of the birds in the morning.. ok I need to visit again soon.

Hawaii is amazing. It holds some of the sweetest memories there for me. Met husband there, lived there 3 years, had a baby there..

But it is just breathtaking. Everything slows down. The sun has a golden glow. The air smells so sweet. The palm trees sway. The beaches are gorgeous. The waterfalls are spectacular. The nights are peaceful. The sounds of the birds in the morning.. ok I need to visit again soon.

Oh my goodness I can imagine it! It sounds like the best! It's always amazed me how people can look at nature and not believe in God - He has created all these wonderful things for us to enjoy!

EE9DAA74-9692-409E-A787-84B2228DEEDE.jpeg

That’s Maui

ADA99D55-4830-4266-B249-13708EAE3A77.jpeg

This is Kauai

I have visited nearly all 50 states, Canada and Mexico. I think I would have to say seeing the country I call home has been the most amazing and memorable time of my life.

Crater Lake Oregon, Biltmore House, NC. Redwoods are amazing. Murfreesboro, the diamond mines are addicting!! Really Oregon is my favorite place!!

Back