• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

So report him. I'm serious - there's surely an agency you're supposed to give such reports to, and it's no doubt very easy to do so because they want crazies with guns reported. So flood them with reports from lots of people about him. See what happens - it might at least get annoying enough that it ends up a news item.
Maybe I would get a cellmate from January 6?

So report him. I'm serious - there's surely an agency you're supposed to give such reports to, and it's no doubt very easy to do so because they want crazies with guns reported. So flood them with reports from lots of people about him. See what happens - it might at least get annoying enough that it ends up a news item.
I see great Babylon Bee article.

Love it! :p

You can send your report to https://notthebee.com

Last edited:
I’ve got you all beat, I’m outdoors building a house in -20 degree weather. The high octane testosterone coursing through my veins is what is keeping me warm... that and the animal I slew and wrapped it’s hide around my head.
That's impressive...building a house with one hand and being on BF with the other :p

Back