• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just wondering

SouthernGrace72

Female
Hey Ladies,

I do not know how many of you are single. I just know that for me it is hard to find a family or a couple to date. I currently live in Iowa and have not really found any true poly's here to interact with. I am not in a position to move out of the area right now but would love to find a family but have no idea where to look. I know that everything happens when it is supposed to, in God's time. I am ok with that. But as any single person does from time to time, I get lonely being by myself. With work, school, clinicals I really don't have time to travel either. Any advice or words of encouragement for me?

Hey Ladies,

I do not know how many of you are single. I just know that for me it is hard to find a family or a couple to date. I currently live in Iowa and have not really found any true poly's here to interact with. I am not in a position to move out of the area right now but would love to find a family but have no idea where to look. I know that everything happens when it is supposed to, in God's time. I am ok with that. But as any single person does from time to time, I get lonely being by myself. With work, school, clinicals I really don't have time to travel either. Any advice or words of encouragement for me?
I am in the same boat!
We will both find our forever families we just have to be prayerful and patient.... just don't pray for patience He will give you more than you want to be patient about. Msg. Me anytime if you need to talk. We will get through together.

Back