• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Kaylen, wife of Gabe :) Intro

Kthompson218

Hello! My name is Kaylen, I am finally getting around to posting my intro on Biblical families! My husband just posted his intro a little while ago so I won't go into all of the details of how we found one another and fell in love but never the less, I couldn't be happier. We have always felt that God was calling us to serve a bigger purpose but we are finally done being children with our ears plugged and doing something about it. I, of course, being a woman have had my reservations about PM but I can say without a doubt that it is completely legitmate :) I will go into more of that later, for now I will stick to an intro. I am from Georgia, I moved out to the great northwest when I was 17 when I joined the Coast Guard. I am now out of the CG and work for the Navy. I married my incredible husband at 19 and we are just now seeing our lives come together into something beautiful. I am quite the scatter brain so I am sure that only a small percentage of you will be able to follow along but if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

Welcome, it's great to have you around, and it's very good to know Gabe's got a supportive wife. Having some reservations about anything new is entirely sensible, and I'm sure you'll find this ministry very helpful. I'll look forward to talking to you more.

Welcome to you and Gabe! My wife and I currently live in the Atlanta area and very much enjoy four seasons. :)

Welcome Kaylen! It feels a little late to welcome you on BF since I've had the privilege of meeting you in person already. I was very happy to have the opportunity to visit with you, Gabe, and little Gabe this weekend. Indeed, Laurie and I look eagerly forward to spending more time in friendship and fellowship with you folks.

Welcome Kaylen! I hope you will find many encouraging posts and friends at this site. I would like to invite you to the Women's Tuesday night chat if you have the time (and JAVA on your computer). It is a great way to get to know some of the ladies on this forum. The link is at the top of the forum page. We chat from around 7:30 to 9:00 pm, EST.

I look forward to getting to know you and your husband!

Welcome! So awesome to meet another traveler on the journey of PM and living out Torah! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Hello! My name is Kaylen, I am finally getting around to posting my intro on Biblical families! My husband just posted his intro a little while ago so I won't go into all of the details of how we found one another and fell in love but never the less, I couldn't be happier. We have always felt that God was calling us to serve a bigger purpose but we are finally done being children with our ears plugged and doing something about it. I, of course, being a woman have had my reservations about PM but I can say without a doubt that it is completely legitmate :) I will go into more of that later, for now I will stick to an intro. I am from Georgia, I moved out to the great northwest when I was 17 when I joined the Coast Guard. I am now out of the CG and work for the Navy. I married my incredible husband at 19 and we are just now seeing our lives come together into something beautiful. I am quite the scatter brain so I am sure that only a small percentage of you will be able to follow along but if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
Glad you moved to our beautiful corner of the country but NW politics really stink. Welcome!

Back