• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Kentucky Members

Welcome, we are not very close but not tremendously far. Far north Alabama.
At least that’s where the girls live, I am an over the road trucker.

I’m in the far western end of the state, but the eastern side of KY is a long way from the western side.

@Phillip, what city will you be in?

Welcome, you may be a little geographically isolated as far as BF goes. There regular retreats in the Tennessee/North Carolina area and us Georgia/South Cackilacking folks are supposed to have something organized soon.
Yep... need to shoot for late May.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! Me and my wife have been married 10 years this year we have 4 young children we have talked about adding to our family but really not committed to it yet, there is a lot of garbage on the internet about plural marriage but like I said most of it is garbage and just people wanting to hook up, this was the only decent looking site that seemed most like minded.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! Me and my wife have been married 10 years this year we have 4 young children we have talked about adding to our family but really not committed to it yet, there is a lot of garbage on the internet about plural marriage but like I said most of it is garbage and just people wanting to hook up, this was the only decent looking site that seemed most like minded.
Welcome aboard!

You came to the right place! There is a lot of junk out there, unfortunately, and while this is a very diverse group, what we have in common is an intense commitment to apply biblical principles to practical problems and make this lifestyle work (in an overtly and aggressively hostile culture).

This isn't a competition and we're not trying to 'win' anything—I wish there were 100 groups like ours out there, and then maybe we could network and establish more local groups on the ground or whatever, or just enjoy the fact that more families are actually getting some traction with solid biblical principles. But in the meantime, we're glad you're here. :cool:

Back