• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Kevin Samuels

Keith Martin

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Kevin Samuels has a now-successful online presence on Instagram and YouTube. He focuses on the black community, but he promotes what amounts to being a Stop Sign to Feminism and how it has destroyed marriage, especially in his community. Utilizing the concept of the sexual marketplace, Samuels interviews (now mostly) women and men to determine if they have realistic expectations around whether they can expect to either (a) find marriage, or (b) get a dog and die alone. Occasionally, he falls back on reflecting the biblical view of marriage, including emphasizing the woman's proper role in marriage as a helpmeet. A great deal of what he talks about amounts to promotion of patriarchy.

In recent months, Kevin Samuels has been occasionally asserting that the imbalance of unmarried women over unmarried men, in combination with the fact that what women mistakenly think they can expect in regard to husbands, puts good men in a position to be able to expect that they can have more than one woman in their life. His focus doesn't entirely align with ours -- and some of you will be 'offended' by his language -- but I can't help but believe that he's doing more to indirectly promote polygyny than we're doing to directly promote it.

I highly recommend the 2 hour and 17 minute program he just finished (skip the first 5 minutes):

The best place to start with older videos is with the one that put him on the map; here's the key interview cut-and-pasted from the full 2 hours from which it was extracted:

Tonight's question: "Ladies, how high must your potential husband's annual salary be to earn your submission to him?"

This clip from sometime ago was particularly disturbing on the wife's part. Talk about twisting his advice and principles for her own personal gain.
“Conscience seared with a hot iron” comes to mind.

This clip from sometime ago was particularly disturbing on the wife's part. Talk about twisting his advice and principles for her own personal gain.
Shallow Hallie.

Hope this ain't true . . .

Wow
That’s crazy

When it came to relationships, he had more truth in his little finger than is in most organizations.
If he had been as deep spiritually…….the world will never know.

Does anyone wonder if Mr Samuel's death might be related to the COVID "jab"? A lot of people do seem to have health complications resulting from it. I have no idea if he took it anyway. Also, heart attacks for men in their 50s aren't unheard of, especially for black men,.or where drugs might be involved. Still, Mr Samuels seemed fairly fit.

Reactions: Yan
My prayer is that someone is investigating this, but I'm formerly from Atlanta. Unfortunately, because Samuels lived in an apartment building in Buckhead in the midst of its attempt to secede from the City of Atlanta, combined with the fact that white America has very little awareness of him dead or alive, I fear no one will recognize that at least the potential for foul play is a possibility. Had he died in southwestern Atlanta, this would have been a high-profile death still covered by mainstream media.

Just in case anyone is interested, I started a Twitter account 2 months ago, and you can scroll back to the May 9 beginning by going to: #NuclearHeart169OldWhiteHippieGodsonOfKevinSamuels or https://twitter.com/NuclearHeart169

I'm currently binge-listening to past Kevin Samuels episodes; they're almost always valuable, but this one is particularly excellent (just skip past the perfume and candles commercials):

Another great one:

This video is from over 2 years ago, and Samuels eventually not only softened his stance on this but began asserting that, while formal polygamy isn't likely to gain traction, there has been and always will be a small fraction of men who have more than one woman at a time in their lives (requiring women intent on high value men to be willing to share). However, go to 1:23:40 in this video and watch until 1:26:30. Kevin goes off against polygamy, but the rationale he gives should give every one of us pause, because polygyny can never be something that any old average guy will be able to avail himself of:

Earlier in the video, a 55-year-old woman unwittingly demonstrates the foolishness of waiting way too long for the best catch.

Back