• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Kingdom Economics - The Church/Ekklesia, The Apostles Doctrine and Lack

JudahYAHites

Male
Presenting this to open up wider conversation (I have a very firm position on this already)

Keeping in mind that from the day of pentecost during the time of the apostles leading there was no lack which we read in Acts 2 & 4 and we see through other instances in the book of acts the care and provision taken by YAHushuWaH for there to be no lack.

When we look about the churches, congregations, fellowships, why is there so much lack?

(Its obvious that all the initiatives charities drives etc do not work.)

As men, disciples of MessiYAH what do we need to do to eradicate lack in the church/ekklesia?

Women I am not ignoring you but I believe that once you are submitted to loving your husband your children and taking care of the home, any extra you do are big bonus blessings

Scarcity wasn't removed. People still had to choose.

This can only mean fullfilement of needs, not all wishes.

Church in early Jerusalem was special case. They knew Jerusalem would be destroyed, but not when. In such situation would you start building new house in Jerusalem. Nope.

So Church members had opportunity to sell their fixed property at high prices thanks to unbelief of others. They used this money to take care of this members.

Usually, taking carecof members requires comsuption of some stuff where stuff must be produced first. I would start his with lack of production and secondly with lack of distribution.

Back