• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Lack of fatherly blessings due to racism

Do you or anyone on this online forum think I should have not married my second wife because of her dad's lack of assent to to racism & being anti poly?
Many here have been through a father disagreeing with their marriage due to polygamy or any number of other reasons. Whether to marry or not under those circumstances is a complex question that is quite dependent upon the circumstances, and so is best seen as a matter of individual conscience.
The question is irrelevant anyway, as you're married now.

@Jerry “Hey Lady” Lewis , do you plan on adding anything of value to this forum or are you just going to run from thread to thread adding inane comments? I just need to know so if the latter, I can go ahead and block you so I don't waste valuable time reading mind numbing nothingness.

Thank you.

Do you or anyone on this online forum think I should have not married my second wife because of her dad's lack of assent to to racism & being anti poly?

It seems like a mute point now?

God bless you and your family as you continue to honor him.

Back