• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ladies Chat Cancelled for Summer

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Ladies, we have decided to cancel the Monday night Ladies Chat for the summer. Don't worry we will resume in September! We hope you will all have a nice break for the summer but plan to join us in September to catch up with all the other ladies. Blessings to you all!

Julie and Sarah
BF Women's Ministry

Pout, pout, pout, pout, pout, and oh, while we are at it, at, POUT!! See y'all in September....

So sad..... I just looked at the time and said I will pop in and say hi to my sisters tonight before bed..... I am sitting here waiting, refreshed a couple times.... sighed big and loud and said.. well I guess no ladies chatting tonight :( my husband comments, you haven't been on in awhile, search ladies chat. I think the cancelled for the summer. Sure enough, here it is :(

Well pray y'all are having a blessed summer, I am missing our fellowship time at the retreat, but YaHWeH willing we will see each other soon.

Back