• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ladies! Lets show off our baking!

I made cherry pie with cherries off our tree and bushes. Our five year old daughter asked me who the little pie is for. So I said Maybe we'll let the four youngest have a cute little tiny piece of pie. You like cute little pieces, don't you? She said "I don't know about that" so I laughed and asked "What do you know about?" She said "I know God is real" 😌
I told her that was an excellent starting point!

20230626_222613.jpg

I made cherry pie with cherries off our tree and bushes. Our five year old daughter asked me who the little pie is for. So I said Maybe we'll let the four youngest have a cute little tiny piece of pie. You like cute little pieces, don't you? She said "I don't know about that" so I laughed and asked "What do you know about?" She said "I know God is real" 😌
I told her that was an excellent starting point!

View attachment 5146
Oh. Wow!

And it sounds like your daughter is off to a better start, sadly, than many in this world!

Back