• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Learning from LGBT

Someone quoted that 80% of women sleep with 20% of men. Therefore, most women have no problem with polygynous men. They just prefer the un-righteous version of it, and then throw the righteous version of it (and the men that practice it) under the bus.

Why? Because it's what the world pushes out, and most people will follow the crowd. Why were women okay with the righteous version of polygyny before? We read in the Scriptures that sometimes it was the women that were the ones finding their husbands an additional wife (Sarah and Leah for example). Did women's DNA change (covid injections aside)? Of course not - it's just that the customs and norms have changed, and most people will follow the crowd (Romans 12:2 warns against following norms of the world). So who is controlling what is getting pushed out in the world - today? The Dragon, Serpent, Devil, Lucifer, Satan - however you want to call him - he is the ruler of this world:

John 14:30 KJV
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 14:30 NKJV
I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.

Revelation 12:7
Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Revelation 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You can believe it or not - it's what the Scriptures say - and the elites of the world pay homage to him. Albert Pike - a 33rd Degree Freemason wrote in his book about Freemason (Morals and Dogmas) - that the god that they worship is Lucifer - the Light Bearer. Here is Jacob Rothchild and a self-proclaimed witch paying homage to him:
View attachment 8398
Are you capable of accepting that Satan isn't behind every evil?

Even without him there is enough evil in human heart. Sometimes he just raises "evil level", but he isn't originator.

You can't defeat with anti-Satan prayers something which originates in human heart.

Horny lonely man having thing for his married neighbor isn't caused by Satan, but by his desire for sex.

Why are you so unable to accept obvious (There is more than evil source)?

Are you capable of accepting that Satan isn't behind every evil?

Even without him there is enough evil in human heart. Sometimes he just raises "evil level", but he isn't originator.

You can't defeat with anti-Satan prayers something which originates in human heart.

Horny lonely man having thing for his married neighbor isn't caused by Satan, but by his desire for sex.

Why are you so unable to accept obvious (There is more than evil source)?
I accept not every evil thing under the sun is Satan’s doing. But this world system and what it pushes out was created by him:

Ephesians 2:2 NkJV
in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

So the educational system, the entertainment system, the church system, the political system, and even the scientific system has its own agenda; according to the prince of this world.

And you all three are guilty of disregarding natural consequences while pretending they are spiritual.
Which is just plain silly.

If someone points a gun at somebody's head, for example, from 150 yards away...the trajectory is described by ballistics, and aerodynamics...aka 'natural law'.

It's the thing pulling the trigger that is - one way or another - 'spiritually influenced.'

And if there's a wind gust - who's to say?

I accept not every evil thing under the sun is Satan’s doing. But this world system and what it pushes out was created by him:

Ephesians 2:2 NkJV
in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

So the educational system, the entertainment system, the church system, the political system, and even the scientific system has its own agenda; according to the prince of this world.
Are you implying world itself is evil or world itself is great, but corrupted?

Which is just plain silly.

If someone points a gun at somebody's head, for example, from 150 yards away...the trajectory is described by ballistics, and aerodynamics...aka 'natural law'.

It's the thing pulling the trigger that is - one way or another - 'spiritually influenced.'

And if there's a wind gust - who's to say?
Thing pulling that trigger is human with free will. Show some respect.

And so what is somebody is influencing him? He still has to learn to resist. In the end, it's human decision.

Last edited:
Are you implying world itself is evil or world itself is great, but corrupted?
World is an amazing creation from the Father in Heaven. There are times and seasons when the righteous rule, and times and seasons when the un-righteous rule. We are at a cycle in time where the un-righteous rule. The apostles knew it as well.

And so what is somebody is influencing him? He has still learn to resist. In the end, it's human decision.
Evidently you are unfamiliar with MK-Ultra.

And so what is somebody is influencing him? He has still learn to resist. In the end, it's human decision.
God will judge the quick and the dead.
He alone knows the degree of guilt each soul bears. Who "sinned" in ignorance...and who knew better and did it anyway.
Saul of Tarsus was zealous for God....and was persecuting Christians because he thought he was doing right. BIG DIFFERENCE from those who Jesus identified in a parable as KNOWING WHO HE WAS and hating him because of it.
remember that parable? Some said "This is the heir, let us kill him and seize his inheritance"

Joshua said long ago "Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house we will serve YHWH"
That choice is the same choice all have had since God's kingdom was rejected by our first parents. The original sin was disobedience. It wouldn't have mattered what "fruit" bug or leaf they were commanded not to eat. That story could be literal, or figurative....we can still get the point.

We could also learn something else. Women may be easier to manipulate.. or deceive... but that means that Adam's sin was greater. He knew better! He tried to blame the woman.....but that did not get HIM off the hook for his choice!
(Scripture says Adam was with her....why wasn't he protecting her or correcting what the serpent said?? Did he allow her to eat....and accept it himself when she didnt drop dead immediately? Did he let her be the guinea pig to satisfy his own curiousity?)

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Yet we all know and agree that YHWH is the author and finisher of our faith. He made sin possible, promised a savior, provided a redeemer who paid the ultimate price, and continues to save those who call upon His name.

Hallelujah!

He tried to blame the woman
I'm not trying to be nit picky... but Adam was actually trying to blameshift onto God. Genesis 3:12, Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”

If anyone was to blame, Adam trys to argue, it's You for giving the  woman to him. Shalom

I'm not trying to be nit picky... but Adam was actually trying to blameshift onto God. Genesis 3:12, Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”

If anyone was to blame, Adam trys to argue, it's You for giving the  woman to him. Shalom
Didn't work out for him too well - he got kicked out in EXILE as well:

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 1.53.24 AM.png

The man submitted to his wife, instead of the Rock. It's a good lesson that 100% applies today. He shouldn't had dis-obeyed the Creator, so he was also guilty of sin. However, it was the woman that was deceived by the adversary. So we see throughout the Scripture the woman needs to be under a covering, and in submission. First to her father. And then (if she is married) to her husband. That way the adversary can't sneak into the man's household, and cause a divided house. Women are more prone to emotional manipulation than men are. Men need to hold on to the Rock - like our Master Yahushua showed us - when he was confronted by the adversary. He quoted the Word of YAH - 3 separate times - and all 3 times it was the Book of Deuternomomy.

The man submitted to his wife,
That is a popular belief, but I don’t see it that way.
We are told that when they ate of it their eyes were opened and they saw that they were naked.
She are first and her eyes would have been opened first, unless you can prove that her eyes weren’t opened until after her husband ate. But you can’t, it’s an assumption that everyone makes based on the way that it is worded.
He saw that she had knowledge that he did not have (he could tell by her expressions) and made the choice to join her in eating the fruit so that he also would have the knowledge that she had.

She are first and her eyes would have been opened first, unless you can prove that her eyes weren’t opened until after her husband ate. But you can’t, it’s an assumption that everyone makes based on the way that it is worded.
Yeah, but it's an 'assumption' based on the way He says it happened.

Then he followed her (ate), and (my take) 'ratified' her bad choice, "AND the eyes of BOTH of them were opened."

PS>
We do not necessarily know what would have happened had he NOT joined her (my suggestion - he should have "cast down' her action/choice) - but I suspect he was just afraid she would die, and leave him.

Yeah, but it's an 'assumption' based on the way He says it happened.

Then he followed her (ate), and (my take) 'ratified' her bad choice, "AND the eyes of BOTH of them were opened."

PS>
We do not necessarily know what would have happened had he NOT joined her (my suggestion - he should have "cast down' her action/choice) - but I suspect he was just afraid she would die, and leave him.
You have to start with the question, would her eyes have been opened if he never ate?
If they in fact would have been, then we have no justification for assuming a delay until after he had eaten.

My guess? Adam "walked with YHVH," so he knew...

After the end of the day, my guess, her decision was ratified by his INACTION. (Numbers 30.) And after that, it's a guess...

There is much belief that the Hebrew wording proves that Adam was right there during the temptation.
In that case, nullification would have required him to put a stop to it, not disavowing it afterwards.

This:

God will judge the quick and the dead.
He alone knows the degree of guilt each soul bears. Who "sinned" in ignorance...and who knew better and did it anyway.
Saul of Tarsus was zealous for God....and was persecuting Christians because he thought he was doing right. BIG DIFFERENCE from those who Jesus identified in a parable as KNOWING WHO HE WAS and hating him because of it.
remember that parable? Some said "This is the heir, let us kill him and seize his inheritance"

Joshua said long ago "Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house we will serve YHWH"
That choice is the same choice all have had since God's kingdom was rejected by our first parents.
You totally get it. There is free will and we choose our actions and whom we will serve.

This:

You totally get it. There is free will and we choose our actions and whom we will serve.
Yep! The Mormons call it free agency....but that is seriously misleading. It isn't free! Every choice has a consequence.

Back