• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Learning to praise in the storm.

Delta

Female
Please pray for our situation.

We have lost one of our incomes. We just moved and so everything is still pretty crazy around here. If we don't find a second income (fairly quickly) we will have to give up this home (which is exactly what we were looking for country and city enough so both of us are happy) we would have to stay with family.

Praise God - we almost made a substantial purchase, but didn't. Everyone is safe and healthy. And we are confidant we will have a roof over our heads!

This is also probably the biggest 'storm' my husband and I have had to face together. So prayers for our relationship would be appreciated as well.

Praying.

Praying

We had a rough spring last year. Both work trucks down, repairs cost thousands and had major complications and hold ups.....while hubby was really sick for weeks. Our guys couldn't work for over a month....while the accounts were getting drained by expenses. We made it through, and then work just went like gangbusters all summer. Sometimes it's just a time of trial, a tight spot if you will, and things open up and even do better after.
We tend to appreciate our blessings more, when we realize the fragility of life.

Praying you all hang on through the rough stuff.

Please pray for our situation.

We have lost one of our incomes. We just moved and so everything is still pretty crazy around here. If we don't find a second income (fairly quickly) we will have to give up this home (which is exactly what we were looking for country and city enough so both of us are happy) we would have to stay with family.

Praise God - we almost made a substantial purchase, but didn't. Everyone is safe and healthy. And we are confidant we will have a roof over our heads!

This is also probably the biggest 'storm' my husband and I have had to face together. So prayers for our relationship would be appreciated as well.

Praying. Yah is able. He has come through for me and mine in big ways before. And he can do the same for you. May his will be done.

When you are looking from the inside of the problem/challenge, it can be difficult to see the big picture. Just as an example, the Israelites couldn't see the blessings ahead in the land God promised them at the time they were escaping from slavery in Egypt. The same God who delivered His people from the problems/challenges in Egypt is the God who is working all things together for good in the lives of His people today. Walk by faith, trusting in His guiding hand and He will get you to where He wants you to be. Blessings and shalom.

Yehovah Yirah, we sumbit ourselves in faith to your will. We know you are for us even when we are facing trials in our lives. We come to you in agreeance to ask that You show Delta and her family that your burdens are light. Let them in this time exemplify your teachings and remain gentle and humble in heart with each other despite the days they may feel weary and burdened. Let them rest in Your provision. Guide them to through this storm. This we ask in Yeshuas name. Amen

Last edited:
Praying.

Praying as well.

Praying

Praying for endurance and wisdom!

Update: he has a job!

It isn't as many hours, it's a longer commute, and slightly less money. But it does mean that we will be able to meet our needs.

Thank you to everyone for their prayers and encouragement.

\0/ HalleluYaH

Back