• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Legal Issues Topic #1 - Wills & Power of Attorney

Doc

Real Person
This is the first in a series of threads that I am starting on this sub category. So lets jump right into it. I would appreciate your practical as well as your theorectical feedback on the following:

How do those families in a plural marriage environment handle the issue of wills & powers of attorney?

Thanks

A will is the only way I can protect my second wife. In it I specified how my first wife and I were concerned that the second wife would be left destitute, and that we would like the executor of the will to look at her interests in the estate be protected to the same degree as a legal wife's would be.

How that will play out in that event is anyones guess, but since we have no heirs to speak of, I can't see anyone challenging it ...

I was wondering if anyone had any examples or even possible templates that could be used?

Blessings

will-everything-to-me.jpg

Back