• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Life and Changes

AlexaH

Female
So we have had a lot of changes this summer. Moved from Kentucky to Indiana (bought a home). Almost a month ago our first Grandbaby arrived. Two Sundays ago our 16 year old boy got baptized and this past Sunday our 14 year old boy got baptized. It has been a whirlwind but God is Good and has been faithful. Just wanted to share the good news.
Alexa

These are the things that ground us and give us purpose. May the Lord continue to bless your family in your new home.

God has blessed you and yours Alexa! Praise God!

Awesome look on that child's face!

People often mistakenly label little kids as being innocent. I don't think it's generally so much a matter of innocence as it is of being so profoundly observant without yet having learned to be in denial of what they're observing.

Well at a month old I don't think he's willfully sinning it up. His faces though are rather funny

Oh, I was inadequately articulate. I wasn't referring to sinning in this instance. I just think that little ones are voraciously paying attention to their environment, and as we get older we first learn to pretend we aren't paying such close attention, and then eventually we just don't pay as much attention to what's going on around us as we should. I love seeing that intense thirstiness for awareness one often sees in the eyes of an infant or a toddler.

Congratulations!!
Just wanted to remind you to check posting dates for threads if you are going down a few rabbit trails in your reading. This one is almost 3 years old. It happens to us all!

Back