• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Living Biblically

Rose

Real Person
Female
My Pastor recently said, 'Be known for being everything God is for.'

If you're here, you most likely support Biblical polygyny. God clearly is for Biblical polygyny.

Clearly this is not the way our culture predominantly believes, and it takes courage to continue on this path. God gives us just what we need.

I look forward to whatever God has for me in the future. Thank you to those of you who made this website possible, and for making my husband, Blessedwith1, and myself, Rose, feel welcome.

I heard it put another way once "If you were accused if being Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Not fitting into what passes for culture nowadays is a good start. Looking at the world through a biblical lense is good.

Having a large family....also good. Two wives??
😀

I heard it put another way once "If you were accused if being Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Not fitting into what passes for culture nowadays is a good start. Looking at the world through a biblical lense is good.

Having a large family....also good. Two wives??
😀
Four wives with at least two and half dozen children.

I love you Lord. Please help me to live according to your Word. Help my feeble mind to understand your ways. Teach me according to your Word. Help me to rightfully divide your word of truth. May I fill my mind with what would be pleasing to you. May I honor you with my life and my actions. Thank you for your gift of salvation, mercy and grace.

I look forward to what God has in store for me.

Back