• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Local Groups Emails

Sons of Issachar

Real Person
Male
The central region email might not be being monitored. Sadly @andrew had too many other obligations. Stick around, get to know people though and you’ll be overwhelmed with fellowship.
I agree. There's no need to go branching off into other areas so soon.
If you stick around on the main forums, you'll get a sense of whether or not you would even want to meet up with others. Take time and get to know folks.

@Philip , count it a blessing that the summer retreat is near you... might not be that close for another 3 years... visit. Meet some folks, exchange contact info, etc...

People will just be busy. Especially preparing for the retreat. If you want contacts, go to that retreat.

My wife and I have both, individually, flown all the way from New Zealand simply to attend Biblical Families retreats at different times, and it was worth it every time. You just have to drive down the road. Don't miss the opportunity God is dropping in your lap.

Back