• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Longer vids that relate back to us

More about the loony antinatalist claims that having a family is "far right". Funnier this time with a Scottish accent though.

Better to be far right than far wrong

Five wins for food freedom

this woman Almost has me on board for sheep. Good update on raw milk status

Five wins for food freedom

this woman Almost has me on board for sheep. Good update on raw milk status
And by the way, whether you think I am looney for other stuff or not, I am not on the topic of a glitch. It posted in that bally Wurzels song again.

Murphy's favorite son over here

Well, I have absolutely no idea why, but checking the history of your post I'm pretty sure it's not this end, really does look like your computer just pasted the wrong thing to begin with. Very weird.

Well, I have absolutely no idea why, but checking the history of your post I'm pretty sure it's not this end, really does look like your computer just pasted the wrong thing to begin with. Very weird.
Not a clue but it is all from a phone...or i would not have so many thumbfingeres typos...and when I initially posted it, it was a different phone. So it doesn't make a lot of sense to me me either

Is it possible that your phones have some sort of unified cloud-based copy-paste thing - ie you can copy on one device and paste on another, as what you copy is remembered by Google or Apple (depending on your phone) and then it pastes the same thing regardless of what device you're using, and this could be glitching?

Is it possible that your phones have some sort of unified cloud-based copy-paste thing - ie you can copy on one device and paste on another, as what you copy is remembered by Google or Apple (depending on your phone) and then it pastes the same thing regardless of what device you're using, and this could be glitching?
Eeeek!
Don't talk dirty
I am not an IT guy now but i was back when and I am the last guy to use any sort of cloud anything where I can avoid it.
And re apple, I assure you thatbI am very fond of girls

Ah, but if you're using a smartphone you're probably using cloud services without even knowing it. Google is untrustworthy.

@paterfamilias Unless you have a de-googled phone. Though that may more of a topic for the tin foil hat

Ah, but if you're using a smartphone you're probably using cloud services without even knowing it. Google is untrustworthy.
Oh I am aware of it but unless I am missing something, hitting a simple copy and paste of a link should not involve anything of that nature.
I use that function for work stuff dozens of time a day for work and a few times a day for social interactions. Seems odd that it would be a link I have not used in years rather than something else from the day given how much I use it.
Will start dropping the link into notepad first to see if what I have copied matches the link that gets populated.

Back