• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking at moving,....see post...

I understand there is a thriving Mormon/AUB community up there in Montana. I believe that family was part of that community.
When I was following him he wasn’t part of any religion.

I know Nathan Collier. He was featured once on an episode of Sister Wives when they went to see him. He may have been Mormon at one time, but he is athiest/agnostic now. I followed him until he stole another polygamists wife at one point. I called him out on it and told him that true polygamists did not do that and that he was giving polygamy a bad name. That message did not go over very well. The wife eventually went back to her husband.

Back to the original subject:

When you get to Texas, if you need any help unpacking or moving in or anything, just let us know!

I know Nathan Collier. He was featured once on an episode of Sister Wives when they went to see him. He may have been Mormon at one time, but he is athiest/agnostic now. I followed him until he stole another polygamists wife at one point. I called him out on it and told him that true polygamists did not do that and that he was giving polygamy a bad name. That message did not go over very well. The wife eventually went back to her husband.
Back when I spent quite a bit of time preparing to respond to Mormons that had planned to visit our home, I saw a claim from an Ex-Mormon website that said that Ex-Mormons make the best atheists. I think that is partially because of the abuse of the concept of faith that the LDS church employs. It's kinda sad to see, but I applaud you for how you dealt with Collier, and it is good to hear how that all turned out.

Back to the original subject:

When you get to Texas, if you need any help unpacking or moving in or anything, just let us know!

Thanks, we actually had a change of plans due to covid and went north a little of texas. Trying to get settled and find a routine....everyday is hard after a move.

Thanks, we actually had a change of plans due to covid and went north a little of texas. Trying to get settled and find a routine....everyday is hard after a move.
You should just go halfway and move to Austin. :)

Back