• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

looking for a pastor to perform marriage to my 2nd wife

HOHofwives

Male
I have asked a wonderful women to marry me she will be my 2nd wife and we are looking forward to be entering into a polygamous union. Is there anyone in Oklahoma that is a pastor or deacon that could perform a ceremony. I do understand it will not be legal by legal stautues. I however want to have this union to be carried out under Gods Eyes accordingly to Gods Word. I also know there is nothing in the Bible about a marriage ceremony but my lovely bride really wants and I also would like some type of formal ceremony. We live close to Tulsa. If there are other couples looking for friendship and support we would love to meet with others for fellowship.

In Gods Love,
Steven and L and Future 2nd wife N

well, ya dun jist missed a good retreat that had a committment ceremony and there are rumors about a wedin at the next'n ;)

all ya all might wanna consider joining the festivities.

When is the next retreat and do you know of the person that performed the commitment ceremony that i could contact
steve

1hxchops said:
When is the next retreat

You'd want to PM Nathan7 about the next retreat. There are typically major ones at New Years and in July, but sometimes others as well.

There are a number of different pastors who can / will officiate at a commitment ceremony at a retreat. At the last one, a Protestant pastor officiated, and a Messianic Rabbi added a Hebrew marriage blessing (which I didn't understand, but which was very moving nonetheless).

steven,
If you and your ladies happen to be traveling down either I-49 or I-10 towards New Orleans sometime in the near future, contact me here on bf and let me know when. I work offshore in the oil field but I am a Ordained Minister as a Missionary Chaplain and would be honored to officate your wedding, should I happen to be home and not offshore. I know my wife would also be happy to stand in as well.

I have something to offer you chaplain. I do a music festival in Colorado from July till late August. I wouldl love to invited you and your wife or wives to fly out or drive out and stay with us. The condo we stay in has a third floor that is for guests, that has a king size bed. The condo easily sleeps 13 people. If you are interested in coming out, you can stay with us and take a nice vacation for free. If your interested let me know and I will post my cell number
In Gods love
Steve

Chaplain

The date that my future wife will be coming out to Colorado is from August 11th till 19
Steve

I'm marrying a couple at end of the month in Az I'm currently in California I'm also a minister and I have done both Hand fasting and celestial weddings I'm willing to travel too you all. Ask is you comp my miles we can marry outside anywhere you like will your first wife be present also think f it his way 1 rope is strong 2 ropes twisted 3 ropes un breakable
i like including all parties in wedding

I have asked a wonderful women to marry me she will be my 2nd wife and we are looking forward to be entering into a polygamous union. Is there anyone in Oklahoma that is a pastor or deacon that could perform a ceremony. I do understand it will not be legal by legal stautues. I however want to have this union to be carried out under Gods Eyes accordingly to Gods Word. I also know there is nothing in the Bible about a marriage ceremony but my lovely bride really wants and I also would like some type of formal ceremony. We live close to Tulsa. If there are other couples looking for friendship and support we would love to meet with others for fellowship.

In Gods Love,
Steven and L and Future 2nd wife N
My soon to be husband can let me know

have a great ceremony! I would recommend you ditch the idea the pastor officiating anything, not a good idea. you need to be the Shepard of your home, write that lady up a contract and let her know whats required of her and what she can expect from her covering. if shes still a possession of her father make sure you work a deal out with that guy :)

wow tha

wow that got pulled from the deep dark places...... :)
Don't feel bad, i'm over here liking posts like it's 2012 still.

well, ya dun jist missed a good retreat that had a committment ceremony and there are rumors about a wedin at the next'n ;)

all ya all might wanna consider joining the festivities.
I thought you had found another one already lol

Last edited:
Don't feel bad, i'm over here liking posts like it's 2012 still.

I thought you had found another one already lol
A couple of them…….😁

It might actually be a good idea to start a thread with Just a list of people who can perform a ceremony.
Name
Contact info

Just a thought
Donald Stephens both minister beekeeper and poly friendly and accepting
I can be reached by phone Mail or email
909,289,6112 Mail 59010 bailey road anza ca 92539 email is stephens.honey@yahoo.com
all depends on how many we are marrying I
can do traditional , handfast ,
celestial indoor outdoor , Im open
just a thought

Back