• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking for Plural Marriage Support

JesusisLord82

Hi,

I’m new to this group and looking to connect with other men who have at least 2 wives and looking to connect my wives with other women who are 1st or 2nd wives. We are new to polygyny/plural marriage and could really use some support. If you’re comfortable leaving your email or sending a private message with contact info, I would love to connect.

Thanks,
Victor

Hi,

I’m new to this group and looking to connect with other men who have at least 2 wives and looking to connect my wives with other women who are 1st or 2nd wives. We are new to polygyny/plural marriage and could really use some support. If you’re comfortable leaving your email or sending a private message with contact info, I would love to connect.

Thanks,
Victor
Welcome Victor! I don’t meet your criteria but I did want to just welcome you and encourage you to post an introduction of yourself in the introductions forum.

Our plural families are frequently far too busy being plural families to post in the forum all that often but there are several dozen of them here and if you interact a little bit then they will name themselves known!

Shalom, @JesusisLord82 welcome to the forum. You can contact me directly through my blog, natsab.com or DM me on here when you are able. I check in here a couple times a week.

Welcome, Victor!

If your wives get accounts and let us know they are female, they can post in the ladies only section and join the ladies chat.

I'm a first wife. Was an only for 25 years, have had a sweet sisterwife for going on two years now.
My/our husband doesn't interact on the forum much, but may talk on the phone.

Looking forward to meeting your wives.

Hi and welcome.

I have the grace of being the husband of two wonderful wives for a few months now so this is new for us too.

Been with only one woman for 23 years.
My wives are more fluent in french but maybe they can share some things with your wives that can help in private. They are @Renart and @Melysse.

They are both on this forum to read and participate when they want but they do not post often.

Back